Tomorrow

I'm against abortion for the most part. But honestly, I think it would be better to just allow it so we all don't have to deal with BLM 2.0 for the next 6 months.

Attached: Screenshot_20220623-195002.png (2048x1407, 869.02K)

Republicans did themselves quite the favor by leaking it early so there would be more time before the election for people to move on

You think niggers care about women?

Some nobody faking larger on Godlike Productions posted that shit and you bring it here to try to start push the rumor.
You are probably the nobody fucking larper known as Buckeye Barney.

GLP is usually right or I wouldn't have posted

Weird how it’s happening on the same day as a rare planetary alignment.

The idea that black men are going to go out and riot for abortion is laughable to the extreme.
It's not happening

>just give in to leftist intimidation

Not weird at all. Astrology is well studied by the billionaire elite class.

>allow it so we all don't have to deal with BLM
Oh sure, lets just let babies be murdered so you don’t have to see some chimpouts on the news.

Those chimpouts are distractions away from the vaccine side effects. That's the only thing that really matters right now.

kek
oh wait, you're serious? bwahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

>he doesn’t want to have a comfy BLM 2.0 for the next 6 months

Pathetic.

>Really I think we should just give in to the terrorist's demands...

It will still be legal in all the blue states.

Let's fucking go.

I wouldn’t say the vax side effects are the only thing that matters but I do think that the 2A decision was much more important than anything on roe. I do really enjoy seeing the left scream and flail their arms. So its all a win in my book

Never bend the knee, you uneducated idiot.
Fucking coward, go kill yourself kuck.

We don't need Roe Vs Wade, It's a fucking fake news argument

I've said before, I want to see "rooftop Christians" with rifles at churches. Let God sort em out like in 1992.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love ya, tomorrow
You're only a day
A~
WaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Attached: 1655800455566.gif (720x480, 1.37M)

>Niggers and feminists are about to attack
>We are going to allow this

The government is illegitimate.

The BLM riots were all in democrat run areas
Most people with half a brain have already left those areas.

This kind of pisses me off because I’m pretty sure Rod V Wade is why the black population is still at only 13%. If we force women to birth all babies we’ll be overrun with niglets in 10 years. Is this the kikes plan?

can't wait to see them arrested before they do anything like those nazis in idaho

god i hope so
i live on the West now so i get to clown

Yes and more spics

It'll depend on state, they'll be the ones to choose instead of the fed
So if you live in a blue state I would suggest getting out before the negro wave consumes you

No, we need this thing gone for good, so they can stop screeching about court justices every single time. Once this is off the table they'll jsut push for cases to trans kids under the age of three weeks gestation, and kill the movement off. Dragging Roe v Wade back into the public square for an official execution is the only way they'll realize its dead.

No its the damn yankee republicans plan

Oh no, States that are run by their blue centers will still have it.

two more weeks faggot

>implying the libs won't just try to reverse the reversal eventually
They're going to push stacking the court hard now

Your text is bullshit, but the ruling actually is dropping tomorrow
That's why the Senate rushed to pass the Gun Grab bullshit bill tonight at 10pm
They know it's going to get lost in the news cycle

Really? You're concerned about the chimpouts and not the millions of extra welfare niglets?