Why exactly is segregation bad?

Why exactly is segregation bad?

Attached: 16684769379479.jpg (250x250, 7.65K)

Uh cuz it’s racist to not want to be around people just because they look different

Because jews exist and if you try to avoid them you will starve to death on the shithole planet they built for you.

maybe people just want to be around their own people?

DATS RAYSIS

black people don't the right to access white people

the 1st amendment protects the freedom of association, and the civil rights act of 1964 directly violates this

Attached: gigachad.jpg (601x601, 37.79K)

from what ive heard blacks didnt even want desegregation.
it all seems a bit forced

its not.

State enforced segregation is degusting, immoral and just plain evil no matter how much racist you are

malcolm x said something like
>if you hold a gun to a white man's head and force him to be my friend, he's not really my friend

because jews believe that having segregation will reduce collective jewish political power and that it increases White collective political power.

Some whites think it is bad b/c they use it as a hollow way to virtue signal. It allows them to pretend to be a good person without having to do much work at demonstrating to a collective society how useful they themselves actually are at building a functioning society.

we don't need the state to segregate us we just want them to stop forcing us together you dumb nigger.

We segregated ourselves for thousands of years before the Jewish controlled USA was a thing

>State enforced segregation is degusting, immoral and just plain evil no matter how much racist you are
>flag
kek.
State enforced de-segregation is just as "degusting", immoral and is just as evil as State enforced segregation, no matter how desperate you are to virtue signal (on an anonymous image board). It violates the one's basic rights to freedom of association.

Attached: 1384166315719.jpg (512x600, 197.33K)

because it's a slippery slope that will lead to jews living in paradise while the rest of us live in some shithole like palestine

the only answer is to boycott and make them uncomfortable so they get the idea that they aren't wanted

Because it means there are non whites in your country.

I ain't mixing that shit nigga.

Attached: canadian goose.jpg (600x542, 216.77K)

Nobody gives a shit how they look, it's differences in behavior ergo cognitive differences that are the root of tension.

because it breeds ignorance.

If I had to give my own honest opinion, a simple downside of segregation is that its pretty much borderline impossible to stay completely segregated. All it'll take is one dumb motherfucker to get on the bad side of the other for them to then demonize the other side. It pretty much would just lead to hostility and ignorance due to lack of exposure because people will always find a way to get involved with one another.

it's only bad when whites want it