We're 4 months into the invasion

Who do you currently side with?

A. Ukraine
B. Russia
C. Neither
D. Both

Attached: putler.jpg (1200x1200, 89.93K)

For me it's C.

Attached: door.gif (640x640, 3.54M)

whichever side ends up killing the most hohols is the one I'll retroactively root for

Neither. Faggot imperialist Mongoloids who have Muslim units vs faggot Jewish nigger loving wannabe Westoid Slavs.

Both.

Both are cringe and extremely incompetent

this war is gay and pointless.

Attached: 1655729656616.jpg (1024x777, 127.34K)

C.

but have to admire Putin for pissing off most of the west with inflation. All NATO leaders are seething, trying to find a solution to btfo Putin but looks like they really can't do shit since they got no balls

C.
I don't care what happens, as long as I get some kino footage of it.

It looks like "neither" is the prevailing sentiment so far.

Attached: wet-floppa.jpg (564x702, 68.07K)

Is no one on Any Forums willing to take (and justify) a pro-Ukraine or pro-Russia position?

Attached: stalker-pepe.jpg (680x920, 184.74K)

This, and frankly this war has been pretty disappointing in regards to footage.

D

On principle I stand with Ukraine but it keeps becoming harder and harder to like them

If a jew lord and a jewlord fight, i as a man, man only hope they both die

Attached: 1651969164022.png (1028x848, 557.02K)

C. Both sides are led by their own Jewish factions and both share accountability for causing this conflict

A) because, I believe in karma, and Putin will be severely punished.

B, but also C.

>thinking it's real
this whole board is gay

If you said C., you have outed yourself as originally being a ukraine supporting jew loving faggot. And now you are coping by saying “actually i dont support either side! im so based!”. Shut the fuck up and stand against the globohomo kikes by supporting the only country in the world that said “it is ILLEGAL to discriminate against those who don’t take the vax”

Attached: 0CA5B82D-E3FA-481A-9F01-74A04F396969.jpg (1170x1928, 1.35M)

In the absence of American power the world needs a stronger russia to counter balance China. Remember we are here because of Obama's and Hillary Clinton's fuckery.

>a stronger russia to counter balance China
Aren't they on the same team?

Russia