Israel sucks

The United States pays for 20% of Israel's military budget while Israel has a space program, universal health care, and still runs a budget surplus for six of the last ten years..

Attached: fuck itself.jpg (320x174, 9.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/kqwzar.mp4
odysee.com/@RyanDawson:6/How-Israel-Stole-Bomb:4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

files.catbox.moe/kqwzar.mp4

yeah but they cut kids so basically everything they do is moot. There is no justification for circumcision. They are a cult and it's okay to hurt them in any way.

You never know what we are actually paying for. Israel seems to have compromised a lot of Europe. Who they were working for, and what the end game is has anyone guessing.

Most right-wingers don’t have a problem with this. According to the MAGA crowd, we don’t pay nearly enough.

Stop your nasty whining and accept your place, you nobodies. You’ll get v&’d if you keep it up.

That's only one point too. They get A LOT more financial assistance than that. From reparations, to many other government financial assistance programs, christians donating to jewish causes, and a variety of other things. All in all, Israel wouldn't even be a country were it not for all the gibs they keep receiving.

They also don't have a right to Israel because their religion is fake. there are more muslims than jews and we should be working with allying the demographic that's stronger since that would be more beneficial than white wannabe niggers living off of gibs because they believe in a larp

>I'm gonna report that
Nothing ever happens. Just quit

Eat shit

Found the diaspora muslim.

>murder muslims and christians in the middle east and take their homes
>get skin cancer because 99.9999% ethnic germans and Russians mixes can't stand the desert heat
>neigbhours hate your guts
This will sort itself out. And once the zionists get themselves exterminated, the rest of the jewish population might actually be able to live in peace and quiet.

It'll be like how wahhabism is sorting itself out. Isis attracted a lot of the crazies to one place, and Iran and others destroyed most of them.

>murder muslims
You type it as if its a bad thing.

Hate to agree with donkey nigger but it is true. Lots of Christians are merely jewish golem and will not listen to the truth. They believe in a doomsday cult that only arrives if they sit on their asses and do nothing. CIA Q exploited this.

odysee.com/@RyanDawson:6/How-Israel-Stole-Bomb:4

They stole their nuclear tech from mutts. Also handed away American military tech and science secrets to the chinese

Who covers more territory and has larger numbers in their ranks? My thinking is sound and I ain't even a jew worshipper. Israel and the United cucks can do shit against say China or Russia but the Muslim countries can since they haven't disarmed themselves and cover more landmass and have a higher body count. Wow. It's so logical even a child could see it. Allying with them and giving them gibs might even cause them to cease going allah ackbar on European countries. the only reason why they attack Europeans is because they look like the whites that came from America and killed them in their desert homelands so jews could annex the lands.

>Israel and the United cucks can do shit against say China or Russia
Correcting myself here:
Israel and the United cucks (((can't))) do shit against say China or Russia

>the only reason why they attack Europeans is because they look like the whites that came from America and killed them in their desert homelands so jews could annex the lands.
Explain Andalusia then. They are just as bad if not worse than jews, every single muslim needs to be exterminated otherwise they would exterminate you.

>we should be working with allying
Couldn’t agree more
I hate how the West has been brainwashed into hating muzzies at the behest of Israel. I agree the ones that move here or the EU are obviously a problem, but left in their own countries they are largely based and definitely redpilled. The system’s trick worked, two of the greatest leaders of the muslim world were killed in the last two decades and even I was guilty of cheering it on at the time.
I’ve learned a lot since then and so has /pol as a whole - you can see it if you’ve been here long enough. The amount of shills and bots here now proves they are losing their grip.
This is gonna be one hell of a ride

US always get more than they paid in their foreign relationships, that include Israel.

I agree. USA should cut tier with Israel asap. That way Israel could keep all the findings of all the research US funded without giving you chuds any of it, since you’re an entitled retard who doesn't deserve it anyway.

The Israeli arms industry was built with American technology and Billions of dollars in American subsidies. Israel showed its gratitude by becoming a major supplier of military technology to Communist China.

it's really cucked. The Rachel Corrie case drives me insane. The IDF ran that girl over with a bulldozer and celebrate her death every year and all these evangelical continue to cuck. If the USS liberty couldn't wake them up, nothing will

That's rich calling people who don't receive free money for just existing entitled. How about the fucks actually provide something of value to society that isn't a money scheme?

U.S. sucks more for doing it.