"Get out of my neighborhood, fuck wad!"

How dare a privileged racist white man speak to a future doctor/engineer/lawyer/astronaut like this.

twitter.com/PrincessJazzzi/status/1537173566751485952

You crackers have really crossed the line this time.

Attached: 1656021830114.png (789x630, 828.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLpCkuftmJM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U
twitter.com/PrincessJazzzi/status/1537173566751485952
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what did the black guy do

He has burned spaghetti noodle hair. Now, mama mia, i do like me some burned italian ramen, but holy shit do these Hershey’s take it too far!

have the heinous hairdo, idk what dog he looks like.

Nigger was speeding and peeling out. I throw rocks at people who do that by me

YPPO IN
FUCKWADS OUT
SIMPLE AS

Attached: 1636422902580.jpg (750x750, 25.54K)

>FUK dem crackas!

youtube.com/watch?v=wLpCkuftmJM

Attached: 1635687636.jpg (696x325, 73.35K)

See blacks do some shit like throw a brick and they run away.
These chuckle fucks stood there and laughed about it like beavis and butthead.

The law?
What's that?

casing the houses to break into for later.

Based boomers. Good to see whites regulating their turf. Gib them an inch and they'll steel a mile.

kek, was thinking about that when I saw the photo

that's what they did and they got arrested. twitter lefty's are shouting muh racism. the men were sending a message that they would like their neighborhood safe for children playing by protecting them against pieces of shit racing around the neighborhood. one would hope that there would have been a different way to react, but we haven't heard their defense yet. lefty's could care less about children though, particularly white children. the driver of the car should be investigated if he used his car as a weapon or was driving in a dangerous fashion in a community with children

damn, he looks exactly like that.

What a pair of uppity shits
Throwing a rock at someone because their car was too loud
What on did they hope to achieve

Only the piggers already arrested the two boomers, and NiggerTwatter / jews are trying to ruin their lives already.

They're probably going to get severely punished; the jews don't like it when Whites try to defend themselves from aggressive and violent nigger apes. They're literally trying to make it illegal.

Proof that blacks AREN'T systemically oppressed. In fact, they're the most privileged race.

REMINDER
Say no to racism
Repeat after me

The people shouting at the black man had a disproportionate reaction, even if the black guy really was speeding and doing doughnuts in the neighborhood.
Why does a neighborhood like that exist anyway? Aren't there laws against segregation?
At this point I'm wondering if sufficiently large human communities need state mandated diversity programs in order to stop this stuff.

Say no to racism!

These niggers don't know they're in a no nigger zone. Pathetic.

Attached: PaulNg-scaled.jpg (1280x720, 36.97K)

how dare you betray us to side with a fucking leaf

Say no to your stinky leafy buttcheeks!
Yeah that’s right leaf, I saw your butt ass 6’0 and a half ass outside of my house again, literally jumping and jacking n spreading your body smell onto my house. Get out leafy boy!

The people shouting at the black man had a disproportionate reaction, even if the black guy really was speeding and doing doughnuts in the neighborhood.
Why does a neighborhood like that exist anyway? Aren't there laws against segregation?
At this point I'm wondering if sufficiently large human communities need state mandated diversity programs in order to stop this stuff.

Lives of pedestrians are more important than his fragile little minority feelings

Dear Evolution: For the benefit of Humankind, please wipe out all hominids with Homo erectus genes. Thanks in advance.

GO THE FUCK BACK TO AFRICA NIGGERS

WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR SHIT

I'm sick and tired 'a bein' yelled at by dem crackas!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U

why did he do it bros?

Attached: stuart-larkin-1339172-normal.jpg (355x500, 40.54K)

Be black.

You don't need to throw rocks and attempt murder to protect pedestrians.
And that assumes that they really wanted to protect people. We don't even see any skid marks from doughnuting.

kek I thought it was martin short from the thumb

Attached: 1640712201765.png (800x800, 47.55K)

there's no way that nigger dindo nuthin
either way white are losing patience with niggers

I agree dude, we should kick all whites out of their homes and move in a bunch of niggers.

So did BLM need to throw molotovs at random businesses and assault/kill pedestrians to protest police brutality?

Got no response to that

It wouldn't make the neighborhood free of whites, what it would do is ensure that everyone gets the exposure they need to become more tolerant, functional human beings.

can you explain how you arrived at the conclusion that since a nigger speeds and does doughnuts that white people should be replaced by black people?

That looks like a fairly high end neighborhood I am sure some door cameras would have caught him burning out

>whataboutism
Fine, I'll bite. BLM did a shit job by allowing violent individuals to burn businesses and attack random innocents. It was bad when BLM did it and it's bad when these sundown-town white nationalists do it.

>twitter.com/PrincessJazzzi/status/1537173566751485952
If I told off some dumb kid driving like a retard through my neighborhood like a dumb kid I'd probably be President of the HOA if I wanted.

The kid knew he fucked up and tried to make it about something else, kind of niggery, but at the same time not at all that bad. Back in the day, me and my friends would have just start whooping ass and left. It's funny how soft people are now.

They don't get arrested, that's the problem though.

>letting a white man suffer the consequences of protecting his community
we deserve the coming genocide

>it wouldnt make the neighborhood free of whites
you just agreed that we should replace whites with niggers. are you a certified retard?

Poor dude went to jail for 5 years over it.

Are you serious? Do you have any links?

Diversity does not mean replacement. It means using economic polarization, geographic separation, and aggressive racialization is not acceptable, makes life worse for everyone and needs to be legislated out of existence.
Segregation is not a right.

FUCK OFF YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

Actually they do. That's why you can find mugshots of Antifa losers who caused trouble.

jesus leaf its really pretty simple. dont fucking be a retard in a nice quiet neighborhood. racing down streets trying to murder kids is not neighborly behavior.

Attached: 15641107943992.png (349x491, 201.75K)

Nigger

Neither is attempted murder.

Underrated

yes thats what I said you fucking maplenigger

>twitter.com/PrincessJazzzi/status/1537173566751485952
I would have killed the nigger and then told the cops to go to hell with their dumb badge and fake justice.