Thomas Nukes Gun Control Today: Salt Minning Edition

Supreme Court Nuked almost all gun control laws today in landmark decisions. Liberals are crying. Post liberal salt below!

If you don't have any post a pepe, leave a pepe!

foxnews.com/media/twitter-slams-gov-hochuls-anger-over-scotus-gun-ruling-sorry-constitution-happened

Attached: FB_IMG_1656036751458.jpg (720x638, 41.92K)

Bros…black people might not be so bad…

Attached: 409F71CE-FA76-47F3-8278-80B308634134.jpg (250x242, 7.87K)

BASED CLARENCE
SO TOMORROW THEY REVERSE ROE V WADE RIGHT

ITS THE LEFTOIDPOCALYPSE
SUMMER OF SEETHE

>be elite
>be wealthy beyond imagining
>musk and gates are chump front men
>massive underground bunker
>literal army of child sex slaves
>the price of english speaking mutts just doubled because of some goons on the over world looked at a silly 300 year old paper
>begin seething uncontrollably.
>it is even worse than WWII ending early!

I believe this

Baby killing illegal? Oh noes!

>the most based person in government is a nig

Attached: 1656029241674.jpg (1024x563, 68.34K)

blacks are decent
niggers arent

Charles Bronson cleaning up the subway is back

The Palestinian has the right idea.
Blacks are decent, you can work with Blacks.
Niggers are niggers, and they deserve to be sent to some nigger place where they can freely do nigger things.

Good man.

Attached: 1518511290126.gif (252x163, 3.26M)

GUN LIVES MATTER.

"blacks" breed niggers.
Nip the problem in the bud and separate.
the:
>the good black
meme is just like the
>good jew
meme.
stop playing with fire ffs.

If all black people were like Clarence Thomas, I think most people would be fine with them.

top 1% of blacks are legitimately alright, which is better than you can say of chinks or poos

Clarence Thomas
Terry Crews
Ben Carson
Worth multiple whiteoids each, especially Thomas.

I remember all the memes about him making Joe regret his actions. Nice to see they landed true.

there are always exceptions to every stereotype.

thomas sowell
thomas clarenace

and thats it... well i guess they all named thomas. so any nigga u meet named thomas is probably a good guy.

it was one of the shittiest opinions in a while, read alito's concurrence:

>Although Heller concerned the possession of a handgun in the home, the key point that we decided was that “the people,” not just members of the “militia,” have the right to use a firearm to defend themselves. And because many people face a serious risk of lethal violence when they venture outside their homes, the Second Amendment was understood at the time of adoption to apply under those circumstances. The Court’s exhaustive historical survey establishes that point very clearly, and today’s decision therefore holds that a State may not enforce a law, like New York’s Sullivan Law, that effectively prevents its law-abiding residents from carrying a gun for this purpose.

>That is all we decide. Our holding decides nothing about who may lawfully possess a firearm or the requirements that must be met to buy a gun. Nor does it decide anything about the kinds of weapons that people may possess. Nor have we disturbed anything that we said in Heller or McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U. S. 742 (2010), about restrictions that may be imposed on the possession or carrying of guns.

it basically was a slap on the wrist with a whiny voice of: please stop infringing on the 2nd amendment

>meaningless ruling for most everyone
>internet is going nuts over it

You don't get to make rules about guns if you don't have a gun

The video that OP's image comes from got nuked off the internet. I wonder why. It was pretty innocent.

I think it's cute that people in big cities/ leftist shit holes see this as a big ruling. This doesn't provide constitutional carry like it should. This ruling falls short. All the dipshits posting memes need to realize that in over half the country you can carry a gun and shoot anyone that attacks you already. This ruling doesn't even provide you that

Attached: pepperino.png (160x210, 39.07K)

Clarence is a madman, he embodies Any Forums while Any Forums wants to embody anime girls

It's a step in the right direction.

>Joe... you didn't forget about me did you?

Attached: 1604834511557.png (1200x1200, 2.16M)