Love is the Answer

The answer to our suffering and shortcomings as human beings is so simple yet so astonishingly difficult to implement - love your neighbor as yourself. It is true, yet it is at times impossible. If we could see what God intended each of us to be, would we find it so difficult to love those whose hearts are mercilessly tormented by evil? Each time we express genuine love toward another human being we help strengthen the Goodness in their heart and wash away a bit of that evil. Simply to breathe and love in light of the bare fact of human life in all its intricacies is our task here on earth. Let Christ work through you so that you may see the Christ in others. - With Love.

Attached: jesus-christ-ic-5024.jpg (524x725, 47.25K)

The other thread on this topic ended earlier than I would have liked and I had to go to bed.

Bump

so true

Some thing something MILESTONE. Gotcha Jesus!

I look a lot like this Jesus guy, weird.

I agree, Love is what fuels action, where as Hate is what burns action.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss

Attached: Josh_Barrett-6935604291570879750.webm (576x1024, 1.11M)

But it is true that God loves everybody.

True

So you're saying it's a choice to be disconnected from Yahweh's Love?

Neighbor who will be in the heavens does not mean your heathen neighbor. Lol. Hate sin and reject satan

Jesus wants you to slaughter the foreign invaders who steal degrade your nation and harm your children's future. Anyone who says otherwise is speaking with satan's lips

“Son of perdition”

Simple as, but let's get a little Socratic with these retards.

>Yahweh's
KYS heretic

Ah, so you're a kike, yes? If not, at least a puppet. Things are so clear to me know, funny that is.

What is love? (baby don't hurt me)

Is it love to let your child eat a cookie after they brush their teeth? No, its nice, but I wouldn't call it loving behavior. Is it love to buy your brother heroin, even though he's addicted and will enjoy it? I wouldn't call that love.

Before we can tell someone what to do, according to Jesus, we must first remove the beam from our own eye before removing the splinter in their eye. If I've never done drugs, is it ok to tell people not to do them? Genuine question, when can I start loving them by trying to correct them?

>evangelical calls someone a kike
That's rich

Sure. I still hate pest. If God won't do the job of cleaning the house. Then the reaponsibility fall with me.

The story is that they killed him when he did that.
Just....just saying.

Ok, kike.

So whats the solution? Because the incels here are going to keep making their pro-brevik and tarrant memes and I am going to hate them with every fiber of my being. You want me to forgive me incels who in their immense sexual desperation turned to the murder of innocents as a pathetic cope. Why would I not want to hurt them and bludgeon their dumb unloved monkey skulls with their own palpable loneliness.

If diplomacy and love worked on polcels, there would already been compromise. But you cant compromise with worshippers of child murderers. They are too far gone, and quite frankly so am I. Stare long into the abyss and it stares back. Careful when fighting monsters lest ye become one. Some of us are just destined for the river of Styx.

Attached: polcel cringe.jpg (2250x1346, 893.65K)

are you evangelical?

But then he went to heaven, while we were reincarnated to suffer as price for our sins.

Attached: Youre invited.jpg (828x1011, 823.06K)

I read the Bible, pray, and discuss with others on material I'm having trouble grasping. What do you pray on? Or do you meditate? What is your ideology since you seem so eager to label me.

Attached: scooby_dooby-jew.png (356x356, 285.06K)

>heretic
You ain't Catholic

>Genuine question, when can I start loving them by trying to correct them?
I think that by loving them you are simply seeing what is Good in them and doing all you can to encourage its growth. The main focus would be on one's own spiritual development because every interaction you have with another rests upon that, isn't it so? I don't have this completely figured out. We can't allow evil to grow because that is not loving. I don't know what that would entail.