Faggots BTFO. They always start pandemic

Faggots always find a way to kill each other better than we can do it. Who knew ass fucking another man would leaf to this?

Attached: faggots start another pandemic.png (1084x230, 34.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/health/florida-meningococcal-outbreak-gay-bisexual-men-one-of-worst-us-history-cdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its got cock in the word

Ever notice how new diseases usually come from China or Africa and are usually transmitted by male homosexuals. Why is that, and why are you not allowed to ask why that is?

Link:foxnews.com/health/florida-meningococcal-outbreak-gay-bisexual-men-one-of-worst-us-history-cdc

Because fucking faggots get what they deserve.

Nobody is gonna make a decision about it that you have a woman in a very bad situation and the Alt-Right was wrong.

based

Holy fuck. Get a load of this bot. It's head has exploded.

The large intestines was not designed by Mother nature to be used for sexual gratification. It has a thin membrane because it is meant to re-absorb water from the feces.
When a homosexual violently thrusts, this thin membrane gets cut, and feces leaks into the bloodstream, causing the immune system to fight back. However, it gets overwhelmed and opportunistic diseases get their chance to cause medical issues. The homosexuals do this to themselves and deserve no care from the medical system.

TL;DR
Homosexuals are the problem

Attached: Notes_220609_123426_df5.jpg (480x551, 88.92K)

Basically your paragraph is about if you are a faggot you deserve what WILL happen to you. The anti Jesus people here laugh constantly. But God and Jesus make the faggots pay constantly.

It is a word-salad, isn't it? I used to just think there were schizophrenics here that blurt out whatever comes to mind. Actually it is bots. I just skip those posts.

Have an AI.

Attached: Notes_220609_133311_2da.jpg (949x1024, 202.94K)

It is definitely bots fren. I am actually surprised how hard that bot lost it's shit from this post.

I think there is a biological basis for their problems. The Old Testament does say that homosexuals should be put to death and the blood will be on their hands, but that is before humans understood germ theory.

Attached: Notes_220609_123219_81f.jpg (719x792, 236.25K)

>24 cases
>6 deaths
>Half of them are hispanic
Explain yourself beaners.

>push hypersexuality
>diseases spread
this is the 80's all over again

I am not about killing anyone. the bottom line is if you dont fuck your friends ass you will be fine. Faggots will kill each other en mass. Because they are degenerate pieces of garbage.

Exactly. Basically the invaders are being exterminated.

>Meningococcal
>Men-in-go-cocc-al
>Cocc-go-all-in-men

How could these idiots not see this?

How could they not have

>The homosexuals do this to themselves
You mean they receive recompense in themselves which was meet?
Heh, The Bible's pretty based

Attached: booty1.png (1440x1294, 1.48M)

why are bots like this?

Saved. We will avenge you, Saviour.