If you need an abortion, just buy a AR15 stick it in your cunt, pull the triigger with your toe. FIFY

If you need an abortion, just buy a AR15 stick it in your cunt, pull the triigger with your toe. FIFY.

Attached: 1656037748660.jpg (799x533, 27.13K)

Based.

I feel like any woman that is super pro choice is just a huge whore lmao

Why can't I have an abortion whenever I want? My decision has no bearing on your life.

Attached: EFDDBDED-6EA2-4829-9B1B-4CEB55443AEE.jpg (958x1280, 70.46K)

Payback for wanting to take my guns away desu

That’s a man, isn’t it?

Sry for not wanting kids to die in schools

Only an impotent loser would poke your tuna trap shit stain.

Abortion is a holocaust for the unborn, but for real. Don't holocaust your baby for real. You are it's mom. You can give your baby a bath and feed her, be amazed at her when she sleeps, and her tiny fingers that grip your finger. Be joyful on her first steps. 'Ma-ma' she will say to you.

I have no interest in dating if the woman I get preggy might make my child deady.

Maybe you will have a son and he will be at your side when you are old and frail. He will send you flowers on mother's day. You will read books to your grandkids.

What if you aborted the next Don Cherry, Gordon Lightfoot, or Margo Timmins?

show benis

Finally... some compromise.

Attached: 1656038326247.jpg (995x995, 123.57K)

Listen, crazy bitch, sacrificing your babies to Moloch does indeed have consequences, the least of which is that you will be considered a bundle of cells just like your unborn if we keep down this path. You've been warned.

Fuck off leaf, if I wanted your lip I'd rattle my zipper

Also, odds are this is a troon, based on previous troonposting.

based

Why can't I murder you? It has no bearing on most peoples lives. Murder is murder troon.

Men can't get pregnant don't worry about it

Same reason I can't kill some random dude you don't know, even though it has no bearing on your life, retard.

Attached: seifer.png (376x422, 209.55K)