Fucking with pro-choice cunts is hilarious

Hey everyone.

Its your neighbourhood sign user here.

Went out today, held a sign that said "Fetus lives matter". Historically.. very spicy.

No video, but a fucking hilarious audio of me confronting a woman who told me she had 5 abortions, and a reallllly fat woman who butted in with stupid questions.

soundcloud.com/rangerjahu/keep-eatin

Well worth the listen.

Attached: point.png (411x416, 262.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KctqHGT4v4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"you're a horrible person and a monster... you're also a slut... spreading your legs, and you're like 19? and have had 5 abortions? you disgust me. YOU DISGUST ME YOU PIG. 5 abortions! you're like 20! fucking disgusting monster, [you] killed 5 people! 5! How many kids have you adopted? NONE! I don't have to adopt a kid to protect them from being murdered! What kind of nonsense question is that? I don't need to adopt a kid... Listen. why is it always the women that are the fattest ugliest bitches that want to bitch about abortion? You know why? because you're not in a loving relationship cuz you can't get one and that's why you have to have abortions. Goodbye! yeah yeah keep eatin' fat cunt"

too funny

Thanks!

I wish you could of got vid but it's cool, I'd love to see the sloots reaction look like she shutup real quick and let the fatty do the talking. Also, if I were to move to Canada(hypothetical) what are the most based parts? Is Alberta nice? Love me some hockey and cold weather and I mind my business....think it would be a fit ....idk what the fuck I'm gonna do....need to move out of Mass.

Don't move to Canada lmao

Move to Texas if you're in the union.

Have a bump friend. You're a dying breed around these parts.

I'm also going to fix my video stuff ASAP.

I'm getting too much good footage!

TY

If you want a video, watch this! This is me holding the sign.

youtube.com/watch?v=0KctqHGT4v4

Bump

Based.
>Keep eatin'
I bet she did

ya but i love the fall and winter, Texas is real nice i visited Dallas wayyy back before it was shitskin hellhole....West Texas is where it's at right?

I bet she tucked into her ben and jerries real good that night while crying to herself saying she don't need no man.

I got a friend in Amarillo. He loves it. I dont know the weather in Texas anymore then you know the weather in the Yukon.

Fuckin based

Kek
doing God's work user

2022 Texas is soft and liberal and your still going on stereotypes and the way it used to be

dude the restraint you showed was unbelievable

where isn't.

It was fucking hilarious.

There is a significant size difference and the camera is being held high. I'm 6'6" and I could have yeeted him into traffic at any point I want.

Fucking based. You deserve more traffic fren

Attached: 1655301102013.png (960x936, 245.1K)

Alaska

Thanks friendo

There is also some of the more rural areas, fucking move to butt fuck idaho