NASA is stealing trillions from taxpayers every day to push the Globe Earth Agenda

NASA is stealing trillions from taxpayers every day to push the Globe Earth Agenda

Attached: 64D657E7-B47B-42B2-8F5D-9(...).jpg (1120x640, 310.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c-mKSpUIKMo
youtu.be/aZqVA3c6j9s
youtu.be/lKg-yn86zp4
youtu.be/ARp2j8t3O8Q
youtu.be/4EllMmzlhyM
youtu.be/Z36Ns7KUYHw
youtu.be/HFGq4UUbhYY
streamable.com/w8trfw
entityart.co.uk/who-is-on-the-moon-ufology-explained-part-3/
youtu.be/nAybRCyVRZA
pcgamer.com/the-us-wanted-to-mine-the-moon-using-nukes-report-says/#:~:text=A government agency proposed a,search of rare space metals.&text=For five years, the United,the center of the moon
nypost.com/2017/05/01/usa-and-ussr-planned-to-nuke-the-moon-out-of-existence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My budget: $0

Attached: Real Photograph from space.png (1000x753, 1.35M)

slide thread kike faggot

what would be the cost to build a weather balloon setup with a go pro that live streams the ascent?
surely flatties could've already pooled a few hundred and done this?

wasting millions of dollars doing gay occult shit and selling gay tshirts

RIPPEN

>trillions every day
user I..

They've already done this. In all honesty I don't really follow the whole flat earth thing, but the videos I saw of their balloons going up into the atmosphere are pretty self explanatory, the earth certainly looks flat from that altitude. If you compare them to what nasa shows at lower altitudes, it is clear that nasa are using fisheye lenses. I also would like to do it myself because while I don't really have an opinion, I'd love to know why nasa are using fisheye.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

flatties

lol

Dumbfag OP still thinks the earth is flat.

So much for being a libertarian free thinkers.

earth is a toroid

Attached: 1632940169386.png (1834x2126, 3.21M)

the earth IS flat you fucking faggot nigger chink bitch ass mongoloid nigger kike cut dik jew bitch pussy bitch nigger

>he thinks we landed on the moon
fuck off you retarded faggot

You morons don't even understand that the diagrams you are refencing are TOROID FIELDS not actual fucking toroid Earth.

>I want off this planet

the universe is a toroid, Earth is a sphere

>NASA is stealing trillions from taxpayers every day to push the Globe Earth Agenda
why, what do they gain. assuming the earth really is flat, what do i gain? why does it matter?

>I'd love to know why nasa are using fisheye.
You already know why.
The globe is science fiction, none of it is real.
The answer is plane and simple; the earth is flat, created with a firmament as all ancient civilizations knew. What you see and feel and calculate is actually real, and it's flat and stationary.
youtu.be/c-mKSpUIKMo
youtu.be/aZqVA3c6j9s
youtu.be/lKg-yn86zp4
youtu.be/ARp2j8t3O8Q
youtu.be/4EllMmzlhyM
youtu.be/Z36Ns7KUYHw
youtu.be/HFGq4UUbhYY

Attached: 716614.png (2048x1363, 2.71M)

LOL I dont get you flattards. You can clearly tell the Moon is a solid object (plasma moon flattard theory deboOked), there are craft flying around it (NASA deboOked).
streamable.com/w8trfw

Who is on The Moon? – Ufology Explained, Part 3
entityart.co.uk/who-is-on-the-moon-ufology-explained-part-3/

NASA or the JewSA wanted to nuke the Moon multiple times in the past.
youtu.be/nAybRCyVRZA

pcgamer.com/the-us-wanted-to-mine-the-moon-using-nukes-report-says/#:~:text=A government agency proposed a,search of rare space metals.&text=For five years, the United,the center of the moon

Both the USA and USSR planned to nuke the Moon out of existence
nypost.com/2017/05/01/usa-and-ussr-planned-to-nuke-the-moon-out-of-existence/

And if the Moon actually was in the “firmament”, it would mean its in atmosphere and thus can be visited by planes. But it cannot, thus flattard earth at its most basic level of model is deboOked.

Attached: Reichsdeutsche-spacecraft-flying-near-the-Moon.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

LOL off yourself already flattard.

Attached: Flat-earthers-in-a-nutshell.jpg (1000x750, 218.91K)

Take meds
earth is round
touch grass

None of the garbage you wrote explains why nasa use fisheye lenses. Also, meme flag. kys.