How do you praise white people?

White people did all the cool things and gave you all the things you appreciate, how do you praise and thank white people for the life that you have?

Attached: the boys.jpg (426x426, 53.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsXpr4GFWns
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

actually asians made all the cool stuff and white people copied from them and took credit for it

What a fucking joke!

by having sex with white women

Asians made glasses, and accidently made gunpowder. Everything else useful in the world was made by White Europeans.

Weak sauce.
You wouldn't even have the opportunity to travel without the white man, unless you consider camels.

Attached: nor merchant.jpg (715x585, 113.8K)

By being white
So thank me you miserable shitskins

Attached: F1D75A76-1C10-433A-A55C-854F69A8258E.jpg (1024x670, 169.05K)

White "people" are a potemkin village of larping chimps that come from albinism, but are too cucked by hubris to just accept it. Instead they forsake their own ancestors for fleeting mortal chimp ego. But despite the grand lies of our brother Narcissus. No amount of arrogance and vanity can save him from his destined fate. To die like a nigger. To have the brown mud he despises, hungrily consume his rotting chimp flesh, and return him to that brown earth from which he came.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsXpr4GFWns

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

Attached: nigerian albino baby.jpg (468x573, 65K)

White people made things so other white people could spread their assholes to get fucked. It will keep being the case until the world is held accountable. Everyone.

More like die of loneliness while your enemies watch your head implode from the lack of an attractive females warm touch conservatives amrite.

Attached: before pol after pol.png (984x649, 199.34K)

Brown people are albinos to black people.

Attached: 1655819845780.jpg (300x400, 25.82K)

Why should I worship retards who put their great civilization in the control of the jews, INTENTIONALLY? It’s like you cooked me an incredible meat and then shat in it before handing it to me.

You are acting in bad faith, and you know it.

my life has always been shit and im pretty sure everyone elses is too unless you're an elite faggot, but you have to understand that too much comfort just makes you a dysgenic retard. We all have to make sacrifices.

White people didn't do anything. It was all Jews. White people are niggers

All you need to know is that, the better white people do, the better the world do.

Yes. Brown people came from albinism of black people. I am brown and I acknowledge this. Straight hair is a byproduct of albinism.

Attached: ethopian tribal.jpg (333x500, 21.04K)

Dumbest post ITT award.
>Goes to YOU!

Nope, you are lieing through your teeth about who you are and where you come from. You hold this evil and grotesque lie over all your human simian brothers while you ceaselessly fling shit from your self appointed ivory tower. Subhuman. Shitskin. Pure projection. You cannot even face yourselves and yet you attempt to put your dirty chimp feet on the heads of other men. For shame. What is a man without honor. He is not a man thats for sure. Where is your honor white man. Who can respect a phony and a liar. Cant even find the courage to respect yourselves.

Attached: indian albino fam 2.jpg (750x500, 42.12K)

> giving a fuck about women

Attached: AB659A25-4C7B-4359-A0CD-394078F9412D.jpg (400x386, 26.66K)

I have a hot ass nordic gf(Your birthright) and when Im not fucking her blue eyed brains out. Im here in your little incel chimp den wiping off my sated dick on your child murderer worshipping, unloved monkey head, polcel. Making your pathetic beta chimp malice mutated from immense sexual frustration kneel to the capability of its dominant superior.

Attached: kneel.jpg (692x1100, 144.62K)