What's Any Forums honest opinions on my country?

inb4 trannies and monkeys.

Attached: 3126512544262.png (900x1652, 19.72K)

Your trannies at least recognize they aren't real women, which I kind of respect.

hot brown asian women. pay4play out in the open. interesting culture and architecture. gorgeous natural geography.

well this will sound offensive but rest assured i dont hate your people in fact i respect them but i see it as a country of weird midgets with high pitched voices (including the men) and lots of trannies.

A race to be slowly uplifted and ennobled by generations of sex tourists.

rest assured as bad as that sounds i have even worse things to say about America, my own "country"

Curious to see the degree to which they integrate with the RMB vs USD bloc. Protip, one of them comes with mandatory niggers

USA created the sex tourism culture in Asia. It thrives in every country we have occupied.

Lmao Tiny little midget men that know how to kick box. also trannys

Nice ladyboys

Why don't you like the biological women?

I'm married user, it's a hobby

im sorry but is that vietnam burma thailand what the fuck is that? at least show it on a map theres no way i can know by flag and shape alone

monkeys

and trannies

Why there are so many ladyboys, is it cultural or something?

>Oooogggg aaaaaaggggg

Attached: 32168422189655.jpg (750x1171, 107.85K)

Best asian country outside of Japan. Never colonized which is based. I'd visit but I'll need a gf first because otherwise people back home will think I'm there for the ladybois

>good food
>absolutely beautiful landscape
>ladyboys

I myself also dont know, it's weird of how Thailand became of what today, when the entire history book described it like a Balkan 2.0 with the endless bloodshed through out history.
But i think it has to do with the freedom to express in buddism culture+Democracy

so the point came across i have no idea who you are and you do you know what that mean?
your winning mate nail that sticks out get hamered yadayada i say close your borders and go full north korea before its too late and they come for you too
thai food is good i guess

shithole that pretending to be a progressive , not any asian countries be like this

next year's election these fuckers will take over the country

Attached: fff.jpg (1600x1066, 187.94K)

Idk what you are talking about. please be kind to my esl. My autism has it limit.
>your winning mate nail that sticks out get hamered yadayada i say close your borders and go full north korea before its too late and they come for you too

Are you talking about the chinks? If so, it's hard to tell how's gonna go, as Thailand has flexible policies to be allie with either mutt or them.

There is no better choice now, both conservative and libs want the junta to be out.

Might as well stick with the party of what medias and zommers popularized, to kick them out more efficiency.