How come when everybody around me stopped wearing masks, Asians

How come when everybody around me stopped wearing masks, Asians
continued to?

Are Asians really such subhuman insectoids that they just like covering their faces to remove any sense of individuality from themselves and their community?

Attached: 1961D3A9-2AA9-4CF7-B4CD-DD9C4CAFC1E6.jpg (819x1024, 81.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W9GyzMh8xAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did you like just start paying attention? chinks have been wearing masks since the dawn of time. when half the diseases of the modern world come from your region it kind of becomes second nature.

White women are built for BBC.

Attached: B1AF1D45-CC99-464C-8633-136CBFBCDF10.jpg (799x858, 313.32K)

Dude they've been wearing them since sars

i don't get it. do white bitches really like fucking these apes? i think niggers look so disgusting, like monsters.

Asian men or Asian women? A lot of asian women just wear them when they don't want to do makeup, and they have to do a lot these days because their slope heads aren't in fashion.

Asians know most of their people are disgusting non clean slobs and pack together like literal animals. Somebody will sneeze right in your ear because fuck you, that's why.

Literally handcrafted by God to take BBC

The nigger genes in mutts don't understand consideration of others. It has made the average american loud and obnoxious. Like niggers they are, they think that they are dominating the room by being the loudest, yet, at the end of the day, they are still a nigger.

Attached: 1423423452342.png (300x247, 37.54K)

No I know but they never wore masks here till covid
Now they won’t take them off
The fuck is wrong with Asian people

It’s not even a cultural thing here now, it’s considered to be pretty fucking gay to wear a mask around here

Yet they still all do it so much

idk where you're from but its been an asian thing for well over a decade

>Eat noodle cooked in gutter oil
>Wear a mask

asians have been wearing masks since before germ theory was a thing

>The nigger genes in mutts don't understand consideration of others.
>Mutts
We just call them Chinese

Attached: 432523214.png (381x323, 177.79K)

>No I know but they never wore masks here till covid
>Now they won’t take them off
>The fuck is wrong with Asian people
is this a joke? asians wearing masks was a literal stereotype prior to covid even being a thing for decades

youtube.com/watch?v=W9GyzMh8xAY

They are self conscious of their ugly flat face. I openly say that only ugly people keep wearing masks. Roasties with a mask in the vicinity do not approve but the ones not wearing them like it

I wear it to cover my face in the sun. Gotta take preventative measures with wrinkling and all that. I don't wear it inside though.

Curvy little Asian chick moved in next door a couple years back, I'd never seen her without a mask. She seemed annoying and nosy but I'd somehow always thought of her as cute. Yesterday she was walking all over town with a new cuck white boyfriend without her mask and my God I've never seen such an unattractive face. She looks like a Chinese jew

They just want to hide their ugly insect faces probably

not proud and arrogant. just love to drink and dance thats all.
white people just hate on us because we love to live.

Now this--this is a quality post.