White women have never been able to resist BBC

This is why segregation was the law of the land. Or else too many white women would run off with BBC. Whites would have gone extinct by 1990 if not for Jim Crow and segregation.

Attached: 36C6D789-3B05-4E45-B0CB-8FD851F5F236.jpg (761x1091, 412.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/haredi-population-growing-twice-as-fast-as-total-israeli-population-report/
youtube.com/watch?v=j06DQAkBUQc
cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html
youtu.be/gweUVWUYYQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=rvpCmKUo1Aw&ab_channel=Daniel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So true!

I believe this. Only Islam can save.

White black mixed births are only 2% of all births in the USA.

Attached: 004F4394-0575-46E2-989F-4518F3EBB97A.jpg (1024x799, 62.94K)

that doesn't mean anything, retard
almost half of every girl under the age of 25 has been railed by black dick

So that means Jim Crowe and segregation were a good thing?

What about Jewish girls?
There’s only 14,000,000 Jews remaining and more than half of the ones living in the USA are mixing with gentiles. They will lose their hardcoded nepotism. The only people breeding in Israel are Arabs and Orthodox Jews good for nothing except reading the Torah. They’re welfare leeches that can’t defend the nation in a crisis.

timesofisrael.com/haredi-population-growing-twice-as-fast-as-total-israeli-population-report/

Attached: AAFA3E47-B48F-4D6A-B232-AC55EA5E5535.png (634x1002, 261.52K)

> memeflag
Ok Rabbi, your yenta daughters get Kravitz'ed we get it

Attached: 73FFF1C5-4905-4A55-84D9-1D770F7DAFA4.jpg (1284x2009, 1002.98K)

Attached: 1712D484-61D9-48DC-B812-E1C70BAC49F8.jpg (1284x1832, 886.66K)

Dude if you really have to respond to this stupid dick obsessed coomer thread feel free to put "sage" in the options field. Otherwise you're just bumping the thread so it gets even more unwarranted attention.

I want the thread bumped so people read my posts.

>ALMOST HALF. totally true. check the stats
fuck off (((meme flag))) with your demoralization. not all White people are mentally ill enough to fuck a nigger.

He's right. White women are nigger dick loving whores.

>youtube.com/watch?v=j06DQAkBUQc
No whitoid could ever make this record unless as a cover or a joke. Nobody would believe it. But when a big, strong, smart, talented nigger sings you just know he means it even if he's joking around. That's the type of confidence that comes naturally with niggers. They know they are superior in every way to lowly whitoid dysgenic scum.

Facts don't care about your feelings whiteboi. The truth is that if a modern white girl says she hasn't been BLACKED, she is lying.

>facts
cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html
if shes free of genital warts herpes or HIV shes good to go.
>lying
if she fucks protohumans shell fuck anything

youtu.be/gweUVWUYYQ8

>White women have never been able to resist BBC
truth, even royalty

Attached: 293857.jpg (539x763, 208.86K)

You are a liar

roasties all have a weakness for animals

Damn bois come to my town in NC, girls date rednecks and despise niggers here it’s beautiful. I was on vacation and I was like wtf this shit would not fly in my town. Me and my buddy openly mocked them and they were taken aback like nobody has ever done this.. Dudes need to be open about berating coal burners and if anyone tells you your wrong tell them “so say I’m a bad person because I don’t want Africans to breed my sister or daughter” that works for me. I say dude wtf how can you expect me to not have a healthy reaction to another tribe that cannot defeat us in war takes our women because of Jewish propaganda on tv. You would be surprised how receptive other people are to this sentiment but do it lightheartedly so as to not seem angry, frustrated, or insecure. Just like it’s super obvious and retarded not to see it. They want you to react emotionally but laugh and respond with logic you would be surprised how much respect you will gain. Maybe not a blue haired bitch but everyone at my job knows I have these beliefs and I have even redpilled 80% of my co workers on ww2 and most are women in an office.

Ok rabbi

Attached: 1653767548106.jpg (900x993, 129.44K)

>This is why segregation was the law of the land. Or else too many white women would run off with BBC. Whites would have gone extinct by 1990 if not for Jim Crow and segregation.

Here's the thing that you need to consider.

1. You're a 1pbtid faggot, and all lurkers should be aware, and those who actually take the time to read this thread should know that this is the perfect example of a 1pbtid bait faggot, and you should NOT respond to these slide threads, it only encourages the JIDF who posts them.

2. The only way that Any Forums has a chance of fighting this bait epidemic that we're being infected with, is to notify other anons, so if you (yes the one reading this) browse and see 1pbtid bait shit, call it out, and get other anons to do the same. Should we go back to having exclusively good discourse on this site, that will make this place 10x more comfy for us, and remove quite a lot of the retarded normies that plagues us.

On a side note I made a crypto (pic related), registration ends in july for the airdrop, sign up for that shit, it's free money. and completely anonymous

Attached: digital holocaust 20.jpg (600x400, 63.34K)

Its usually the leather latex wearin satanist spike wearin metal women who havent been blacked. They like long haired chads looking like conan

Why? They're ugly? Does dick really mean that much? I thought status, money, looks and height were supposed to be the things most female want? Can't they just buy millions of sex toys?

youtube.com/watch?v=rvpCmKUo1Aw&ab_channel=Daniel
ops mum in the back

based, non-“orthodox” Jews will have to accept the cucking of their gene pool because of “muh matrilineal rule”

cope

My white wife is way more racist than I am. It's actually kind of disturbing how much she hates blacks, hispanics, and poos.

Black Men and Big, Masculine, Muscular and Strong, Virile. Pink Men don't measure up and don't make the pussy wet with limp pink penis.

>Black Men and Big, Masculine, Muscular and Strong, Virile. Pink Men don't measure up and don't make the pussy wet with limp

Attached: D27cpvvW0AESmcg.jpg (662x1138, 95.29K)

Maybe Dont be such a chud and they'll actually want your cock

>Black Men and Big, Masculine, Muscular and Strong, Virile. Pink Men don't measure up and don't make the pussy wet with limp pink penis.

Attached: hot-black-chicks-love-huge-white-dicks.jpg (495x701, 86.67K)

I live in Chattanooga and I literally see more WMBF couples than BMWF and BMBF *combined* in