How would you solve the Obesity Epidemic?

Keep in mind 45% of Americans are obese

Attached: most-obese-people-to-ever-exist-in-human-history8-1454505728.jpg (640x417, 78.39K)

Make it so ebt cards can't purchase any products that contain HFCS

Take her onlyfans away

Make it so EBT cards can only buy bleach.

Don’t care. Not my problem.

Based.

Gluttony Tax

put BPA in all canned goods

no more cars

There is no solution
Once fat, you can't go back.

Attached: fdgfgfdgfdg.png (579x578, 370.52K)

Psilocybin

>45%
Double that number. At 5'10/160 I never encounter anyone with a lower BMI than me except maybe some small children. Not even close.

Skin is paperthin. That girl is still fat. The fat is just distributed across a bigger area. Remove the fat and the extra skin is barely noticable.

How about a global famin in a few months.mmgvx

Dude I'm at my peak fatness size and my BMI is lower. I hate not seeing my abs, but I'm getting there.

AIDS?

Attached: 50cent-weight-590bt0527-1274959154.jpg (288x388, 37.65K)

Pffftt...a couple? Rockefeller Foundation says 6 months! : D

bullet poisoning

Attached: 1634656591025.webm (640x360, 2.26M)

Is that a living chicken nugget?

If you went back in time 60 years and showed someone this they would recoil in fear of the future.

Have you been paying attention user? In the US at least, Biden's plan of 'tackling obesity in the US' is in full swing. How can fattie buy 3 cases of snack cakes when they need a car title loan to do so?

Endless humiliation.

Attached: dfdgdgfdgdg.jpg (1200x839, 126.73K)

Engineer a highly infectious novel respiratory disease and release it in a crowded area amongst a population that doesn't practice good hygiene.

Attached: dirty chinese.jpg (1200x675, 116.67K)

Ban sugar

She has like 10 asses
I'm recoiling in fear right now

To any former fatanons, put your body into autophagy by fasting 3 days in a row over and over till the extra skin (and extra weight) is fully eaten up by your body.

Any advice on how to get my bitch to lose weight? She was a teeny tiny little e girl when I met her, now she's frumpy housewife and wants kids but I'm scared to put a kid in her in case she gets more frumpy. Aussie girls are usually trim but this is getting bad. She's 68 kg and 5' tall flat.

Every year we take the 5 fattest men and 5 fattest women and make them compete in the hunger games. Winner gets free liposuction and we use all the proceeds to put up anti-lgbt advertisements

Attached: 1653957029411.jpg (600x300, 26.31K)

Public service billboards on every street

Attached: fdgdgfdggggg.png (960x540, 21.03K)

I had no more than 80-85kg while being 185cm tall. I have worked as bachelor nurse. Than i got covid three times at work. I quit my job since it sucks. During 1 year i went from 80/85 to 101kg. I looked at myself when i had 100kh and i only felt pure disgust. I rememeber all my obese patientz and how i wanted to kill them all for being lazy subhumans. In two months i went from 100kg to 93kg and all i did was stop eating sugar. I ate less food. Ate less carbs and veggie. Started running at least 5km every 48hour + started doing exercise 30 min at home. Quit smoking and drinking as well. I never felt better. I also tried carnivore diet and my gut never felt better. Obese people are subhumans in my eyes if they dont overcome their obesity. My gf still works as nurse. I found her better job at ICU so she will deal only with 1 or 2 obese patients instead of 10-15 obese patients. Women shouldnt care for obese people because her back would be broke in couple of years.

My girl is that weight and she's 5' - I need advice on how to get her to defrump without breaking her soul. She's pretty fragile, pretty trad though, sweet girl who just wants kids and a wholesome family. I'm 6' tall and 200 but I'm solid as fuck, my forearm muscles are bigger than her head, so she's not too fat that she's deformed her body yet if she loses it soon she'll look good again but idk how to approach it coz her family would always bully her if she gained a pound and didn't have abs basically (they were fitness junkies) so she's probably gonna take it bad.