In other word how do make gaijins stop terraforming Japan to be like their shithole ?

In other word how do make gaijins stop terraforming Japan to be like their shithole ?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-24 at 10-47-08 Foreigners in Japan should stop whining and put a mask on.png (790x754, 528.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@yojinjapan/video/6808047932521204993
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Melanie Brock
Oh good, another gaijin who thinks they know how to run Japan

foreigners are going to keep going to your country, take your women, slowly ruin it, and you're going to like it

Don't know. I wouldn't visit a country unless I respected their culture enough to learn their language and follow cultural norms.

Its why I've never gone to another country since becoming an adult, no offense intended to you, Japan-bro. I just don't have enough free time to learn Japanese.

The masks do nothing for covid, stop being afraid of a virus that only kills very old people

Why do Asians live wearing masks for no fucking reason? Everyone else around me stopped but these gook insectoids still wear them so much, it’s mindboggling. It’s like Asians just don’t even want to be seen as individuals, they want to cower and hide within a mass hivemind collective like insects

Doesn't matter, filthy gaijin. It's their country, so the immigrants should follow the norms.

Isn't your gouvernment trying to stop you from wearing masks via news and media?

WHITED.com

After cucking to Amerilards for over 70 years, they have lost all rights as a free people and can be terraformed at will.

Attached: 1655054448452.jpg (2048x2732, 385.65K)

If you vote for me as president of japan, i will assign every able bodied man a piece of pussy and a beak-less octopus for the 3 days the pussy is out of order. You shall have as much white rice as you desire and all chinese will be forceably removed if they so much as step foot on the islands.

You should know first hand that's not the case.

Unless there's a law that says I have to wear a mask in Japan, I wouldn't wear one

>Highest amount of mentally ill in the world
>Highest amount of time spent average in a hospital
>Extremely low birth rate even by western standards
>A third of the country is seniors
>Working an average of 50 to 100 hours a week
Should be less worried about masks

Japan needs to stop whining and improve their immune systems.

>immigrants should follow the norms

Attached: nani.jpg (1791x1690, 591.01K)

hmm, maybe they should follow the norm and stop complaining?

Attached: gaijin.jpg (1172x338, 45.97K)

ban all foreign media

I'm saying that it should be the case.
>muslims do it, so I should get to do it too
cringe

Japan was already America's bitch since MacArthur dismantled your emperor. Even now, you have no choice but to be the cute girl (boy) that Uncle Sam touts around. Now that America accidently turned China into a beast, you're forced to be more dependent on us than ever.
I am truly sorry for this. It couldn't be helped.

>Japan needs to stop whining and improve their immune systems.
tiktok.com/@yojinjapan/video/6808047932521204993

I won't wear your cuck mask and no, there's nothing you can do about it. I will be defiant in your country like Mexicans in the U.S. and Muslims in Europe.

if it's not the law, shove your norm up your asshole, you retard

Attached: 1655866786773.png (668x602, 331.24K)

>there's no law against acting like a nigger so might as well act like one
common fucking decency, rings a bell ?

niggers

can’t force people to wear it

Attached: 500EAD81-3374-418E-B347-FB164E09187C.jpg (525x483, 73.76K)

Well, you have been wearing masks before covid was even a thing. When in Rome, do as the Romans do, I guess.

Westerners misunderstand the reasons why Asians wear masks.

Asians are bound to strict social norms. This requires that they acknowledge people, be polite, or perform other social graces.
Asian women, like all women, only want to perform their expected social practices for those who they perceive of being of benefit or high value (aka rich/powerful men, and Chad).
So a little over a decade ago you saw the increasing prevalance of mostly women wearing face masks. The masks were always justified for pseudo medical adjecent reasons: dust, smog, preventing illness when on a train. However the real reason is that by hiding their face, they were able to avoid having to partake in certain social graces that would otherwise be expected of them. They were subverting social norms. Well, most Asian men didn't really understand the real reason, and some even adopted the wearing of mask for the feigned reasons.

tl;dr: it's the same reason people wear hoodies: its a disguise, it's opting out of social interactions, it sends a message that you are unapproachable.
basically fuck off, leave me alone.

Its antisocial and cancer and if Asian societies were smart, they'd shame the practice of wearing a mask everywhere.

Attached: 1609108884627.webm (1024x576, 2.93M)

if masks work why are you whining dumb fool