REDDIT PARASITE SHOWS UP TO JOB INTERVIEW WEARING A MASK & GETS TOLD TO GET THE FUCK OUT

Kek @ all the coping & seething in the replies.

reddit.com/r/self/comments/vi6r2m/i_was_just_denied_a_job_interview_because_i_wore/

Attached: faggot.png (962x618, 73.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irishmirror.ie/news/weird-news/adult-baby-struggles-find-work-22606174
youtube.com/watch?v=4u1lRycfEoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but thats transphobic?

Imagine going to a job interview wearing a fucking mask

fuck Reddit.

>claims to not be mad
>makes a whole Reddit post about it
Seething

He thought the interviewer would appreciate the virtue signaling. He thought wrong.

Reminder too

The same fucks that say get the vaccine or be fired

Will get mad at this even though it’s extremely hypocritical

Kek, but still don't make a fucking thread around a reddit thread you god damn nigger.

Attached: 1639106235604.jpg (616x532, 171.36K)

Attacking people for wearing a mask is even worse than attacking people for not wearing a mask.

doubt.jpg

just a redditor making up shit for attention

The lack of self awareness is astounding.

>it’s best that you didn’t waste your time on a boss that doesn’t know how to respect other peoples beliefs or preferences

Attached: seethe.png (930x835, 119.45K)

EDIT: thanks for the gold stranger!

EDIT: wow this got so many encouraging responses, I can't wait to tell my wife's boyfriend, he'll be so happy!

It's absolutely amazing over two years later people still want to wear a fucking mask. They also believe that the masks work. They don't.
Fuck I hate *eddit users so much.

I guess it means you are a bitch. You like to wear the dog mussle and complain about other people who refuse the purple Kool-aid.
Sounds like a good place to work. Bitches (male-type) need not apply.

It always feels great, to see social media brainwashed people get a taste of the real world. Sometimes, you live in clownworld for such a long time, you start to forget that outside the circus tent, nobody will tolerate such bullshit in real life.

You will never be a real Native womb carrier. You have no wombstick, you have no ovary necklace, you have no egg beads. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of Native perfection.

Your wombstick will never function. It will never cause a single member of your tribe to impregnate someone. You will never cause it to rain, you will never summon a fertility spirit, you will never make men of your tribe dance.

Men of your tribe will sniff out your fake wombstick from miles away. Native men are highly evolved to distinguished a rotting deer carcass on a stick from a true wombstick.

Eventually it'll be too much to bear - your tribe will exile you, the fertility spirits will cause sterility wherever you go, and you'll walk into the desert to starve yourself to death.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: native womb carrier 2.png (3147x1656, 763.25K)

I hope this happens a lot more. These things aren't even human. I just openly mock them in public now since they're only ones that cut me off with a shopping cart. I usually say something along the lines of "masker cuts me off, checks out". I'm wondering if it's the lack of oxygen to the brain or if the only people wearing them now are all retarded.

You deserve to be shot in the face, maskcuck.

Attached: 1629863816728.jpg (1125x1390, 152.72K)

I'm anti mask, but if people want to wear one, that's fine. I mean the interviewer should have asked can you take your mask off. I'd like to see your face. Simple as. but he kinda reverse virtue signaled which is almost as bad. I get it. We are tired of the bullshit but you dont fight their bullshit with more bullshit.

>I would like to remind everyone to be polite and respectful.

Yeah like how people were polite enough to deny me entry into their business, into the post office, etc. Denying me entry into a hospital (kidney stones) if I didn’t wear a mask. Putting a swab up my nose because I was too exhausted from the pain to argue with them.

Not to mention the blood on their hands for going along with the hysteria.

And you're just what they were.

LMFAO! FUCKING VIRTUE SIGNALING FAGGOT! YES WE LAUGH AT YOU DRIVING IN YOUR CAR ALONE WITH YOUR FAGGOT FUCKING KEK MASK ON

>i went to job interview wearing a diaper and was told Its Over

You're a fag & the reason why the world has gone to shit.

Attached: 1622277910535.jpg (720x720, 73.88K)

Having the Herman Caine award.

>you dont fight their bullshit with more bullshit
>wah, conservatives are learning cancel culture works! now I have to choose a side instead of passively letting authoritarians take my freedoms inch by inch
>if you were really tough you would lay down and let your enemies win

Attached: 1575846916901.jpg (360x455, 26.27K)

They made rightoids and leftoids all take the vax, while only really fighting over the masks. Everyone was too pussy to challenge the science juice I guess. Oh well, "the meek shall inherit something something", so they say.

nah workplace bullying and hazing is based.

he should’ve told him he was hired then when he showed up for work beat the shit out of him with a wrench then tell him to get the fuck out for wearing a mask.

Fuck off sodomite

If this is real that Boss is based as fuck. Probably plows the young intern several times a week and regularly tells the HR lady to go fuck herself

>I wore a diaper to work and they keep firing me.

Attached: Screenshot_20220623-215719.png (1024x600, 382.18K)

You fuck off. This guy wasn't asking anything of anyone else.

>I just prefer to wear a mask
That's where he fucked up. The correct response was "I figured it was required."

What do you mean?

Can people just wear a heckin mask for crying out loud!

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger

Edit 2: 327 upvotes for this? Haha wow that's the most I've ever gotten, thanks guys and gals and everything in between!

Edit 3:WTF 600 upvotes wow thank you all so much this is the best birthday ever

Edit 4: Thanks for all the birthday wishes fellow r/wooooshers. I tippeth mine hat to thee on this pleasant morrow.

Edit 5: Ok, so this went viral overnight for some reason O_o 2000 motherflipping upboats I really have no words thank you all so much it means a lot!

Edit 6: ok I'm noticing some toxic discussion happening in this reply chain and I feel the need to address it. Sexism and racism are not cool guys, so please cool it and continue the good vibes please and thank you!

Edit 7: ok so I don't know why but I've received a lot of downvotes on this post recently, maybe i got raided by Any Forums.com/b?? (commonly referred to as the "asshole of the internet" for those who aren't aware). I don't really ask for much but I was hoping we could show those losers a thing or two, so please give this post an upvote if you haven't already, it would mean the world to me and show these bullies you cannot mess with a good person.

Edit 8: turns out my girlfriend cheated on me, so that happened :/

Edit 9: so people have been wanting me to clarify the previous edit. I don't have the energy to go into a lot of detail so the general gist of it is this: Yes we were in an open relationship, no that doesn't mean you can't cheat on someone when you're in an open relationship. If you are having sex regularly with someone and never mention it until they get you pregnant, that is definitely a betrayal of trust even if you've both agreed that she can have as many partners as she feels she needs to be comfortable.

Edit 10: FYI, taking responsibility for the child does not make me any less of a man than you, actually it makes me more, so kindly fuck off please and thank you!

This. I got called in to a middle management meeting where they "Try to understand the "vax hesitant"". I told him that he is an engineer and should look at the boxes of masks, and notice they are for "non-medical use" and therefore not rated to protect against Covid-19. Everything gets a rating: bolts, materials, our safety harnesses and rigging equipment. You don't use a cable rated at 1000 lbs to lift a 5000 lb load, and certainly not one that would say, "Not rated to lift anything" which is comparable to the "not for medical use" tag on the box.

Picnotrel

Attached: Notes_220615_015503_fc7.jpg (719x766, 255.07K)

I hope you get raped by a pack of feral niggers

Attached: 1655850352281.gif (250x250, 1.69M)

Look

At

This

R*ddit
Spacing.

why were you browsing reddit OP?

If I walked into the interview stomping niggers you wouldn't hire me, lefty cuck

Libertarians are cancer

Seems real and heterosexual.
Anyway, there's likely a million things he didn't type which made the interviewer doubt that his mask is merely for health purposes.

you know when you've been tango'd

No its not.

Yes, you are an uber failure.

Attached: Carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

He was cruisin' for a bruisin'

Attached: 1607654657357.jpg (2179x1502, 343.54K)

sky news has rotted your brain

No it’s not. Assuming the person wearing a mask has a valid reason and isn’t doing it to virtue signal (a stretch) they are equal.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=4u1lRycfEoA

Attached: 1591051515432.png (406x431, 44.6K)

Nope. Time to start punching these faggots back.

>anti-mask employers are more likely to underpay you
fucking lol @ how redort faggots will keep building this kind of framework but then get outraged when I simply don't want homosexuals to adopt kids or serve in the military, because they're more likely to be maskers :)

they left out the part where they went off on a rant when the boss asked if they needed the mask

train conductors wear funny hats. only highway robbers wear masks and you should shoot them on sight

why are these niggas still stuck in March 2020

No, they should be ridiculed and bullied. It's the best way to change undesirable behaviour.