Fuck Landlords

The ordinary progress of a society which increases in wealth, is at all times tending to augment the incomes of landlords; to give them both a greater amount and a greater proportion of the wealth of the community, independently of any trouble or outlay incurred by themselves. They grow richer, as it were in their sleep, without working, risking, or economizing. What claim have they, on the general principle of social justice, to this accession of riches? In what would they have been wronged if society had, from the beginning, reserved the right of taxing the spontaneous increase of rent, to the highest amount required by financial exigencies?

Attached: FV-uI9lWIAIt7B3[1].jpg (533x757, 63.83K)

whats the full quote?

My mortgage just went up $300 in a month bc of the rate increases did your rent go up that much faggot

Lmao imagine getting jewed into not having a fixed rate

Landlord's are capitalism's version of bloodsucking leeches in society. They generate wealth from working people while being utterly useless human beings themselves. They are basically no better than commies and neets.

“Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising.”

Attached: OIP.jpg (452x584, 31.78K)

Attached: jmill.jpg (638x328, 51.64K)

>My mortgage just went up $300 in a month bc of the rate increases did your rent go up that much faggot

That's your own retarded asses fault for getting an adjustable rate mortgage.

Haha, absentee landlords, am I right guys?

Attached: 1627245078223.png (1910x2905, 947.18K)

Ask a leaf about their mortgages.
>Fixed rate is only fixed for a "term"
>Maximum term length is 7 years
>Have to renegotiate rate every time term comes up
>Longer you lock in your term for the higher your rate
Any leaf on a fixed rate at this moment will eventually have to renegotiate at a higher rate unless their mortgage gets paid off.

Commie hate thread

Attached: 33617.jpg (720x623, 164.08K)

indeed

That's just one of my three properties which I was able to acquire bc I didn't lock in, and was able to use the equity.. maybe I'll discuss with you u how I did it next time I see you at Starbucks making my latte

Yeah we know it's shit, we don't need some Irishman to tell us how shit it is

Fixed rate mortgages aren't really a thing in Canada.

I wish every anti landlord sperg would be forced to be a landlord for 5 years just to see what it's like, jews and greedy soulless boomers are the most proficient at doing it because tenants are often just as parasitic, you either do it long enough to become a jew or you sell your properties.

>He goes to Starbucks
>He orders lattes
Lmao gay

LMAO

Perhaps it would be better to abolish landlords altogether?

You should coom in his latte when you're making it.

Fuck landlords.
t. A landlord.

>we should make a lot of people homeless
I'm down for that unironically.

Every landlord I've had that wasn't company run was nice old boomers that had there older children manage it. Fixed things immediately, helped me out if I was ever late on rent, and I ended up forming a personal relationship with them. But every placed I've lived that was run by a company were the most jewish niggers I've ever met in my life besides the government. I'm honestly pretty split on how I view landlords, but I also have always lived in small southern cities.

>Coom in his latte
They call that a Trudeau in Canada.

Face it, you can't make it to work, let alone save for rent, let alone accrue a down payment, let alone plan ahead such that you have funds to replace an old roof.

The reason you don't own a home is because society has decided that you are too retarded to take care of it.

And....
Both of us know they are right.

yeah when I owned property I was fucking scrooge mc duck.
most of my so called profit went to upkeep of the properties. all that happened was I made enough money to cover mortgage on my own house. most land lords aren't rich assholes, well at least not rich

>commie seethe thread
I love to see it.

Attached: s17ud3rG.jpg (1473x486, 105.35K)

>extra coom please
>extra cream?
>no coom, need least three loads

Attached: 88939.jpg (822x822, 96.81K)