Mike & Warren Report 18

Attached: mike-and-warren-report-740x400.png (740x400, 321K)

First

Once you hear one episode you've heard them all

They should do a deep dive on Permindex and how JFK was murdered by zionists

I have advised the mods that this is a begging thread and in violation of the board rules. Nothing will happen to this continuous advertising.

>t. memeflag jew

>t. stormfag

They're boring ragebait. I like when LEZ shits on McNabb but TRS as a whole has gotten so stale now

Show flag

Please post the link icebro

WHY WOULD YOU INGEST ANY MEDIA GIVEN FAVORITISM HERE?

>not blocking memeflags
ngmi

Attached: 1652989022464.jpg (1440x3040, 313K)

fuck up nigger

>blocking meme flags
I don't have enough agency to send a 30 dollar money order. Why would I bother to run scripts?

I’m going to go fight for Ukraine!

Who is with me!?!!

>sending 30 dollars
lmao. This shithole has not received a dime of my money, and never will.

Goy it's gotten stale!!! Stop listening!!! Their takes are better than ever kike

>yes im retarded.
>i am mad you made me remember

The conservatives are seething that they won't give them any crumbs.

If only they would learn not to interrupt one another

>Here’s the thing, your own government and elites are already destroying you so it doesn’t matter if a Eurasian/Third Worldist coalition wants to maim, kill, rape plunder, and enslave you. Heck, I say more power to ‘em! That’s just good geopolitics on their part!

Attached: 4F26D3EA-0466-4F08-AFFB-79E0FA941AB5.jpg (1035x676, 192.75K)

All they talk about is the latest white person that got killed by a nigger.
Truly riveting stuff

The United States has no say in the matter having lost military supremacy to Russia and industrial/technological supremacy to China. So you can knock yourself out screeching for patriotism for a doomed empire all you want. Physical reality often has other plans.

Problem is you are regarded as the “United States” in the eyes of Dugin, Putin, and any random third worlder/foreign entity with designs for you and your own’s exploitation.

Random turd worlders and foreign entities are free to murder and exploit White people as United States' open border policy. I'll make sure to look under my bed for Putin, shill.

>industrial/technological supremacy to China

Gee wonder who is responsible for that.

Attached: IMG_4453.jpg (1242x1736, 626.77K)

You’re exactly the retard that that picrel was depicting.

Attached: IMG_4352.jpg (994x1024, 112.01K)