Okay but what if white people actually do put us back in chains? I’m honestly kinda scared they’re gonna do something

Okay but what if white people actually do put us back in chains? I’m honestly kinda scared they’re gonna do something

Attached: 7A345BCD-F944-49A7-A73A-0D3B0A2DEEB9.jpg (325x360, 13.71K)

You'll be happier.

is that ecco2k

are you stupid have you seen the absolute state of the white man 20XX?
also a nigger was like 20k each in todays money literally no one would buy them except rich kikes lmaoo

Why would white people do that

lesson was learned the very hard way
back to africa

Attached: 1655774607086.jpg (874x1024, 73.99K)

>what if they make us work instead of giving us food and housing for nothing

Take care of the jew problem for us, and maybe we can work something out.

Attached: 080BE713-EC6B-49A3-8D6B-23365B2DD1F2.jpg (458x339, 135.67K)

You mean "kinda wishing". Unfortunately for you it won't happen. You will be let misbehave more and more until you bring the whole castle down

Buck breaking 2.0

>This is the beginning of the 2nd American civil war. Protect your fellow Whites unless they're enemies. Lines will be extremely confusing at first. Don't panic, be ready to fight and rally with as many as you can. Travel in convoys, make homemade sandbags and raid all the stores you come across. Take all the food you can before they get it. Fuck the law and stay alive frens. Shoot first from a tactical position upon hostile contact, don't fuck yourself by falling for a Trojan horse. You're going to see alot of those
No one wants you around enough to put you in chains you fucking monkey.

Nothing wrong with being chained sis. You lookin sussy btw.

Read up my man. Learn who sold the slaves. Learn who created the market. Learn who owned the ships. Learn who owned the first farms that used slaves.

At the height there were 483,000 slaves in the USA.

600,000 white men were so against this injustice, they died freeing the slaves. Today you would call them Republicans or Right wingers.

And so will everyone else.

Attached: 1637955851814.jpg (893x1024, 160.97K)

You will own nothing.
You will live in the one room cabin behind the main house
You will eat the chitlins and greens
And you will be happy

>Today you would call them Republicans or Right wingers.
Conservatives, conserving liberal values, just like always.

Attached: 1644512988673.jpg (632x752, 95.59K)

If only there were a fundamental right bestowed on you by God that would solve the issue? Oh well I guess there isn't anything you can do sub 70 IQ nigger. See this stupidity is why we hate you.

t. nigger hating lolberterian

Just like buying a horse these days it would cost a fortune to keep a stable of niggers. You have to feed them, water them, get them vaccinated, build them a barn to live in. You even have to brush the niggers once a week to get all the bullshit out of that nappy ass hair they have. Such high maintenance fuck these nigger slaves.

You'd better hope they vote to put you back in chains. If I was in charge, I'd put niggers on Ships back to Africa, then sink the ships mid-voyage. Half breeds and coal burners too. In minecraft

Chill. I have no desire to chain up niggers.
I just want them all dead.

Well user, go get a gun. Reagan and the GOP were antigun in the 70 80 and 90s because of the black Panthers. 2A is literally meant for if the government turn tyrannical. It's why whenever I heard leftards come up with a million reasons why I need to give up my AR-15 I tell them I will when the police also reduce their guns. The way democrats want it setup is that the police still get to keep their magazines and seni-autos but the public doesn't. Every other country they bring up where the gun laws are restrictive, the police really only have that gun for show and some don't even carry them. So when the government wants to disarm/reduce the firepower of it's regular enforcers, I'll consider their request. Before not after.

like i want to feed/clothe/house your stinky ass. ffs why are blacks so goddamned stupid?

being under slavery was the best thing to ever happen to niggers. Look at them now when left to their own devices.