STOP ASIAN HATE!

>Los Angeles: The LAPD is asking for the public's assistance in identifying a black male suspect who randomly beat an Asian victim unconscious in Koreatown on June 21 around 1:30 pm. The suspect threatened a bystander who intervened:
twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1539978339779284992

Attached: dont relax.webm (440x360, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1539978339779284992
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't care

I eagerly await the return of roofgooks.

>LAPD
I heard they're busy gunning down teenagers in changing rooms
Where are rooftop koreans?

posting bbc threads here

wtf is wrong niggers? damn racists.

it's Hootie!

Attached: hootie.jpg (795x647, 48.46K)

That's how you summon the LAPD in this day and age. You tell them a man used the wrong pronouns *police sirens whirring*.

I saw a beautiful chinese woman today but she was with her chinese boyfriend.

Asians deserve it

Coward, you could’ve gotten a two-for-one deal right there.

Someone actually approached the guy, you don't usually see that in these videos.

then ran away when the black man accepted. You’re all scared of black men, they rule you, they’re physically superior and you know it.

Attached: 1656005704496.webm (480x480, 2.09M)

> Nig get's confronted for sucker punching a random asian lady.

> Nig then picks up unconscious victim to give to contronter.

What Dinndu nigger logic is this? "We'll I picked her off the ground so I'm innocent now."

the asian called him the n-word. The black man was respectful enough to help him up after being taught a lesson

Blacked!

Koreans are some of the most pozzed people on earth now. A lot can change in 30 years

not anymore they aren't. nigs will be the only ally to the SJW in the coming years.

>nigs will be the only ally to the SJW in the coming years
Nigs hate SJW faggots though, same as they hate kikes and trannies.

no they don't. Nigs are in a symbiotic relationship with the SJW. Nigs can burn down the city and the SJW's will shield them from any legal ramifications.

youre thinking black people

>trannies
kek they share a flag, imagine being aligned with trannys and fags. All you mutts dick ride then hard but they have painted themselves into quite the corner...oh the Puerto Ricans too.

Someone reply with the meme

Every Asian hate crime is always some black man punching an Asian woman for no reason.
The news always describes the victim as Asian but never tells the race of the perpetrator.

niggers are fucking subhuman, how can anyone stand living around them

the news usually insinuates that its a klan member

>twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1539978339779284992
I wish I could hunt down niggers and kill them for a HOLY cause legally.
The cops should just let that happen.

Killing nigger should be legal. They are evil demons and this is doom.

Don’t white knight for chinks. They vote for this shit. Asians are one of the most loyal Democratic voting blocks.

Dont turn your back to a gorilla