Ricky Martin’s former music group says they were raped by music execs as teens

>Ex-members of Ricky Martin's former boyband Menudo have opened up about the horrific abuse they claim their manager subjected them to - alleging that they were given drugs and alcohol, exposed to 'predators,' and 'raped' numerous times.
>While performing in the successful band, many of its members have now revealed that they were secretly living a nightmare - facing sexual assault and physical abuse behind closed doors.
>In the doc, former member Angelo Garcia, who joined in 1988 when he was just 11 and left two years later, claimed that he was raped 'a series of times' during his time in the band by 'predators' who would 'take advantage of him.'
>He said the first time it happened was in his hotel room with an undisclosed man, who gave the then-11-year-old alcohol until he 'passed out.'
>'When I woke up, I was naked and I was bleeding, so I knew that I had been penetrated,' Garcia said in the documentary, per the New York Post.
>'I had, like, these burn marks on my face from the rug … I was very confused and I didn’t understand.'
>Other members of the group also claimed in the documentary that they faced sexual abuse during their time with Menudo, as well as drug use, negligence, exploitation, and bullying from other members - all under Diaz's watchful eye.
Most of them have came out as gay. It all makes sense.

Attached: 6B22373D-7877-4750-890C-780395287FC6.jpg (823x829, 227.15K)

That's funny

Based, was probably some sweet and juicy ass

Um some old guy possibly raped N*Sync and the Backstreet Boys and LFO and some other lesser bands but they won't actually admit if they let him fuck them cuz they all got paid.

>Most of them have came out as gay. It all makes sense.

you realize gay kids exist, yes? gay kids are vulnerable to abuse.

WE GOT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING RECORDING COMPANY SURROUNDED
PUT DOWN THE CANDY AND LET THE LITTLE BOY GO

livin la vida loca

Have you ever been to Hollywood? It's one big gay cult.

pearlman is his name, total shocker.

Attached: Lou-pearlman-mugshot.jpg (220x154, 7.66K)

Need to see video proof

Wow this is very surprising /s

Imagine my shock

yeah but they got free drugs

Attached: ab6.png (858x617, 571.48K)

so…let me get this…ahem…”straight”…
a barely pubescent hispanic boy band, with a permanently rotating membership as older members got too old, members who sometimes went on to find fame and fortune elsewhere, was really just a stable of victims for the evil pedos who ran it? colour me shocked.

Gay kids don’t exist. They’re created by childhood sexual abuse.

Eggplant?

thats part of the lifestyle of the elite, plenty of other kids would give up their asses for millions of dollars if they didnt want to, every child in hollywood gets raped there are zero exceptions male or female

Found the jew.

Jews rape kids
The Talmud tells them to lie about it.
100% of leftist kikes are gay and pedos.

ill take the drugs, i dont care what it does, gimme

Yep, the jewsic industry is fucked and needs to be exterminated.

: /

Attached: 1598972812134s.jpg (125x119, 2.58K)

*And also single motherhood. Happened to me. I hate niggers and trannies and I have a high IQ. Please be discerning on the day of the rope.