Why are young people so entitled?

Why are young people so entitled?

Attached: 1656023026555.jpg (970x450, 91.42K)

They were raised by faggots

generational battle is a jewish d&c technique
Don't fall for this
Respect one another

Well that's one of the realest emails I've ever read.

I'm not boomers just think that because I'm a kid I'm lazy and want to spend my life staring at flashing lights on my phone. So when I do something that isn't that they chimp and tell me that I need to stop doing stuff because it is """fraud""" or (((crime))) or

Boomers are one of the first generations in a long time to leave a world worse than they had it for their kids.

what's happening exactly ?
some boomer corporate whore is power-tripping on some clueless faggot?

btw she got btfo. and she's also jewish.

In other news,
>Oh no! Inflation is almost as high as when Boomers were our age!!
You are a Jew, I can tell by your flag

From what I can tell
>zoomer makes concerted effort to reach out to boomer in order to attempt to advance career (or maybe even just get a job in the first place)
>boomer responds like this with no provocation

>AAIIIEEEEEEE RESPECT YOUR ELDERUUUUUU!!!!!!
No.

Attached: 1644852846015.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

so was there a fallout for her or what?

based

Why be on LinkedIn if you aren’t going to network? This is retarded and people like this once I know their true colors, I avoid and would pull business from.

>Assessment is accurate.

Not just a boomer. But a boomer Jew. A Joomer. Figures. I do detest this about my parents generation. They get a little success and some money and they act like they're 30,000$ Rothschilds.

basically there are some people who are genuine psychopaths about linkedin
she is probably some corpo scum with a bunch of connections that she charges people money to access, despite the site being totally free
the hilarious thing is that she got BTFO as this shit made its rounds and it's never a good idea to shit on people below you on the career ladder because they can seriously fuck your shit up if they remember how you treated them later

>so was there a fallout for her or what?
apparently she got lit the fuck up and is now a pariah

Who is this person, or do you know what industry?

It’s linkedin! Like it’s so easy to send invites to any rando, when I first got an account I sent invites to every idiot it suggested and accepted invites from every one I got. It’s like it’s LinkedIn, it’s such a ridiculous thing to take seriously.

yeah nah, all generations are cunts, but gen x and boomers are literally worthless and nothing of value would be lost if they all vanished tomorrow

glad I'm a neet for life and will never have to do some desperate dick-sucking like this in hopes of getting higher in the rat-race hierarchy

All boomers are spiritual jews

this is from 8 years ago
the person who received this rejection is now in their mid 30s and probably now also sends shitty messages to people younger than herself

I haven't seen this /thread in a while.
KYS. I mean it. KYS now.

Attached: TS_047.jpg (1280x1811, 219.22K)

Boomers are all pseudo-atheists and many don't care about anything except their personal status in retarded games like work and sports leagues.
They literally cannot understand that your job does not matter whatsoever in comparison to shit like family, friends, religion, etc. and do something almost unimaginable in most societies, which is abandon and sell out their own family to make more monopoly money they can spend on JewCars.

hello kelly what are you up to these days

>have connections of people looking for employees
>freak out when someone wants to be added
I've never understood this image. ofc he wants your connections you stupid bitch.

name and address as well

is google broken on your planet anons?

Anons are too lazy to look at the catalog and realize this is an ancient /thread.

Attached: TS_025.jpg (1280x1811, 173.63K)

Kek imagine thinking the expenditures on the space program and world war 2 are the same as bailing out wallstreet decade after decade.

Bypassing her denies her control and money. Women are the jews of gender.