Canada is literally a communist dictatorship and all system checks have failed

Canada is literally a communist dictatorship and all system checks have failed.

Nobody is held accountable,investigation committees are ineffective, and billions of dollars are being robbed in the open.

Worst of all, Canadians are too meek, weak, and cucky to do anything about it.

Attached: 5w9xu2.png (474x673, 201.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theepochtimes.com/mps-meet-with-veteran-walking-from-vancouver-to-ottawa-to-protest-covid-mandates_4551990.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haha yeah

Sounds about right

I just hope Trump takes the Whitehouse in 2024 and annexes Canada. That's our only hope.

hahahha just fuck our lives right? hahahah just fuck us for being nice polite people!? hahahahah!!!

Lol

LEAVE THEN YOU ABSOLUTE DUMB FUCKS.

I left years ago.

Fuckwit idiots!

If you have any ideas on how to unfuck this situation I'm all ears but from where I'm sitting the country is fucked and there's nothing anybody is going to do about it

You let them get to you. NGMI.
My nigga were taxing globohomo ass all day everyday.
How can you be depressed when every day is a new opportunitynto fuck with these losers and make them seethe?

Oh yeah. More money for niggers and pissrael.

yeah run away faggot

Start by smoking politicians.

Running is for fags. You come from a thoroughbred bloodline of cowards.

Boo hoo lol

As long as Canada is dismantled its worth it.

u gyus should come down here. we use our combined effort and take out our government, then we help u guys since we have all the guns n food n stuff. okay? okay.

Attached: thinkaputhink.jpg (840x564, 37.81K)

LOL

You are litterally beset on all sides by GIGA FAGGOTRY, and you call me the faggot.

Also fought for that flag for 15 years.

KYS

You aren’t polite you freeze your political opponents bank accounts and horse stomp them.

I'm a poor. I got like a couple hundred bucks to my name and live pay cheque to pay cheque. Most other countries aren't retarded and refuse the poors because they have their own to deal with.

Even if leaving was an option where the fuck can I go that isn't some third world shithole???

>Canada is literally a communist dictatorship and all system checks have failed

What the fuck are you talking about?

>If you have any ideas on how to unfuck this situation I'm all ears
You may be a glowie, but you have to literally conduct mental exercises of how realistically it would happen.

I'm not going to get into specifics, but it would require tight organization and a selection of smart leadership.

>Canada is literally a communist dictatorship
Its worse. Compared to the more moderate manifestations of those, anyway. Btw this is now a Ottawa regime insanity thread. Post em, anons.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220223-102735_Chrome.jpg (990x2179, 754.85K)

Literally everything is woke. It has seeped into every facet of Canadian life and it will be this country's doom

Why don't you do something. If it is good, others will follow.

>You aren’t polite you freeze your political opponents bank accounts and horse stomp them.
Most of Canada knew that our government were cunts, but I think a lot of us were suprised at how corrupt, sadistic, fake, and evil the police were in all this.

The Canadian army however weren't having any of Trudeau's shit thank god.

You're a fag lol Gobget monkey pox.

Look bros, we got another pussy runner. First rule of being a femmy man, is run away from your countrymen when there is a problem.

>>Canada is literally a communist dictatorship and all system checks have failed
>What the fuck are you talking about?
They are investigating the liberal government over the use of the emergencies act and Marco and Freeland refuse to answer questions--and they aren't punished for contempt at all.

LOL

You are litterally beset on all sides by GIGA FAGGOTRY, and you call me the faggot.

Also fought for that flag for 15 years.

KYS

You are presuming that the public will have an appetite for what you are insinuating. Most Canadians are woke NPCs. Any attempt at what you are implying will only turn them against the cause. This country is fucked, no good way to say it but there it is

Did you see the bit about the head of the RCMP promising to use the massacre in NS to help push Blair's gun bill?

>Why don't you do something. If it is good, others will follow.
I participated in the ottawa protests peacefully.
I was arrested.
I have paid thousands in lawyer fees.
My case is still pending.

That's why I did man, what did you do?

ayy lmao

Attached: formal pepe.jpg (1000x1000, 109.08K)

Or the bit about how they were going to charge Trudeau for that Aga Khan stuff till some asshole mentioned he might pardon himself so they just said fuck it and did nothing

So that makes Canada a communist dictatorship?

>too meek
"Canadians" are less than 30% white, wtf do you expect us to do?

theepochtimes.com/mps-meet-with-veteran-walking-from-vancouver-to-ottawa-to-protest-covid-mandates_4551990.html

James Topp, Canadian vet who was let go from service over refusing to get the vax--has walked from vancouver to ottawa.

He will land in Ottawa July 1st, Canada day.

Just so you know

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 14.73K)

I fought in multiple theatres of War. I was a combat trade. I then busted drug dealers and arms smugglers in the Pacific. I am 6ft tall 220 pounds of muscle with a big black beard and multiple kills.

Then I fought against the Globohomo agenda from within the ranks. They told me I was transphobic. They told me I intimidate the other guys.

LOL I am your better

138 IQ

Try to keep up. you can't

>Most Canadians are woke NPCs.
The Canadians who live in suburbs and cities are like this.

Country Canadians are quite a bit different.

Killing public unions or at least allowing civil servants to serve without mandatory union membership would be a good start

It's a hot button issue and I think Canada's gun laws are wayyyy to cucked to begin with.

You are some fat neet dwelling in your mother's basement. Calm thy man tits before you poop yourself again