Jobs for neet thread

>ITT we discuss comfy jobs
USPS is pretty good bruhs most of the time you might work 6 days a week but you dont to go pass 40hr for your over time if you pass more than 8hrs in 1 day it counts as overtime. I made way more money in 1 week than my previous job in a month. Literally kino job, deliver mail and packages and no interaction with people at all and no manager behind your back.

Attached: Neet job.jpg (1200x740, 168.93K)

programmer

They wont hire me because of a couple felonies from 1999

What the shit did you even do? And what are you doing right now to pay the bills n shieeet

is there any real diff between this and delivery for someon else, like fexex, ups, etc? what happens if they select you to work at the counter at the P.O.? do you have a choice there?

I'm a white male with a misdemeanor OWVI (smoked weed in college and tried to drive to pizza hut, got pulled over) so I probably wouldn't be able to. Maybe when I'm eligible for expungement I'll be able to try the mail.
Aw who am I kidding the expungement of DUIs are for niggers, not white oppressors lol. Idk I like my job even though it's low paying. I work with old disabled people and clean up poop but you can't help but get attached to them. At least I'm helping someone, even if it's a daily activity I take for granted. But yeah, I know a guy who went from Walmart manager to mail carrier and I could tell he was way happier

>USPS is pretty good
until you get mauled by a pitbull

If you wanted to work at the counter in the post office you have to ask for it. If you applied as a CCA (CCA are the guys you see in those vehicles) you remain as a CCA.
>UPS
UPS is literally this best choice for delivery gigs but its also the hardest to get into. From what i can recall it's almost impossible to be a delivery driver for UPS on the fly, from what i have heard from the UPS warehouse you have to start as a package handler and work your way up in order to be a driver. UPS drivers have the best pay ranging around $21-40.
>FedEx
There is 2 types of fedex one is Ground the other is Express. Ground workers aren't really fedex employees they are hired from a 3rd party driving contractor and are not entitled to fedex benefits such as 401k, medical insurance, etc. Express on the other hand deals with lighter load and ARE FedEX employees. FedEx ground pay may vary from 3rd party company but Express vary on which area you live in.

worked for amazon last year, border of rural and suburban area in new england. it was comfy af. only problem was idiot niggers would slack off and the rest of us would be called in to pick up their packages and deliver them for them.

You get double time if you go over 10 hours in your day too

Attached: IMG_20220623_203703826~2.jpg (3074x3707, 1.2M)

Mail fraud

Attached: Apu31.jpg (619x453, 27.99K)

USPS is one of the worst jobs imaginable, it's not the same as it was back in the 70s and 80s. If you wanna deliver go work for amazon I guess.

Would luv 2. But not US citizen

I can't imagine not lrn2coding. My screen time report says I average 2hrs15mins of my laptop being on a day and I make 130. I'm close to NEET while being able to doordash tendies every night.

Story time

>USPS is one of the worst jobs imaginable
In the end of the day it totally depends on the persons work ethic. I used to work for amazon DSP but i didnt even last long because i wasnt even an amazon employee and most DSP have no promotional positions besids dispatch, almost no growth and advancement at all.

I dont have any idea what you are but there is 1 guy in my place who works but has a green card

>works for the USPS
Guess how I know that you are a jabbie?

FedEx Ground will take you if it's been 10 years since conviction. Due to the drop in international shipping, I work 4 days/week. I'm on a 10hr per diem negotiated salary contract. Even if it only takes me 4 hrs to finish my route, I pull nearly 1k/week.(after taxes) Even more, if I come in on an off day or even work more than 6hrs. Full disclosure, I've been doing this for a decade. Your contract negotiation may vary. You are your best AND worst proponent.
Pic related. Dipshit turned left on my green light in a 35mph zone. Braked and swerved and still hit the cocksucker

Attached: 20220606_094403.jpg (4032x1816, 1.76M)

Are you a regular?

Wrong.

Plus I got hired after the mandate.
But I have family that works there too and they never got vaccinated

Attached: Screenshot_20220623-204656-679.png (708x866, 410.14K)

>misdemeanor
Employers dont care, expungement is rare as fuck boy dont set obstacles in front of yourself

I heard carrier is nice if you're at a station for awhile and you bid into an easy route.

Clerk side, if you live by a PD&C, automation is one of the easier jobs out there. If you're not a fag that can't handle physical work, the time flies by fast. They need to up the entry pay though to keep up with fatherless niggers at the Chipotle.
I'm in Bulk Mail, which is the easiest, low stress kino job I've ever had in my life. I think they'll all be gone in 10-15 years, but its a good bid to shoot for.
TSP also blows the shit out of most wagie 401ks out there
>t. BMEU

Attached: giphy.gif (250x250, 959.25K)

Okay Rural Faggot try being a CCA in a town. It's absolute fucking hell on Earth, there's nothing "kino" about it. I was working 60-70 hour shifts for about 6 months until I decided to quit, fuck that, fuck LLVs, fuck jobs that suck your soul, and fuck looking for a place to poop every day.