What's something someone who is suicidal can do before they go out that's noble and helpful to humanity...

What's something someone who is suicidal can do before they go out that's noble and helpful to humanity? Killing anyone else is not allowed.

Attached: p55b53i058k61.jpg (1080x1080, 91.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_IOdy56ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=l4UFQWKjy_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do a flip

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_IOdy56ZU

You're a pussy looking for attention

Help remove a reactor core from a meltdown

Climb K2 in winter

Jump out of your car doing 90

Do a barrel off a bridge while wearing a silly hat

If you want to commit suicide then all bets are off, you can do anything because you have nothing to lose

Unless you got a family, then you are a selfish cunt better off dead.

>What's something someone who is suicidal can do before they go out that's noble and helpful to humanity?
*cracks knuckles*
>Killing anyone else is not allowed.
Well then fuck you faggot. Buy a sturdy rope.

Remember that people who commit suicide will always be remembered as someone who commit suicide.

If your life truly sucks, find a completely different life if you can. Get a job on a ship, or another city, or doing something different. Find meaning in that, and live a long life of helping humanity.

underrated double entendre

Dont ask it here. ask allah, make dua

>Remember that people who commit suicide will always be remembered as someone who commit suicide.
This is false.
Most people who commit suicide will not be remembered at all.

>What's something someone who is suicidal can do before they go out that's noble and helpful to humanity? Killing anyone else is not allowed.
kamikaze yourself next to a group of browns

You're retarded

Even though I'm at the end of my rope at least I'm trying to something good at the end. I'm not bitter at the world or anything, I had a mission in life, I completed it, pushed through pain to do it, and now I don't have anything else I want to do.

>Japanon telling others not to seppuku

I decided long ago if I were to commit suicide, I would do it like this, but with a train.

youtube.com/watch?v=l4UFQWKjy_I

Just try breathing in and out for 14 seconds and drink a quarter of water it should help you.

Bust into an animal shelter and kill all pits.
You will statistically save at least one white baby.

non-lethal maiming

Frame someone for murder who deserves it.
Get Arkancided.

>DO A BARREL ROLL!
>DO A BARREL ROLL!

Attached: B1B1AA2A-1C9C-45C5-95E5-A6E5250B0200.jpg (1280x720, 59.32K)

do you remember the 100m+ people that died in WW1 and WW2?

built for bbc