Why were jewish overlords in the 80's and 90's so much comfier than today?

The 90's were peak comfy as every user knows. Even anons who had the disfortune of being zoomers have heard tales of how comfy the 90's were. How come 90's jews were so much better than todays klaus schwab bug eater types?

Attached: 90sfeels.jpg (564x702, 54.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxvBzRv4wRU
timesofisrael.com/haredi-population-growing-twice-as-fast-as-total-israeli-population-report/
timesofisrael.com/education-minister-calls-intermarriage-in-us-a-second-holocaust/
mobile.twitter.com/peterzeihan/status/1164548194941845504
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The vidya distracted everyone from the slow decline

social media wasn't invented yet, so they only had access to less potent forms of propaganda.

they shapeshift, then divide.

who's this cutie

old jews were based
all old films were financed, produced and were often directed by and starred jews

youtube.com/watch?v=FxvBzRv4wRU

modern culture can't take a joke, has lost all class, dropped all standards, there is no way it will survive
people are products of culture, and modern culture is destroying all

They were better at making movies, tv shows, and music. They became so uncreative the only way they can make money anymore is by creating infighting.

Also, adding 100 million third worlders through illegal immigration really hurt things

That pic you used as an example of "comfy" is a disgusting slob slut in training surrounded by manchild toys of distraction. Pure Jewish subversion.

>That Simpsons arcade machine has more worth than any alt-rock latina.

Kim Kardashian

Attached: kimK.jpg (576x768, 81.59K)

fattening up the goyim for slaughter
lulling the last remaining pre-Boomer whites into their graves comfortably
growing their immigrant shitskin horde

basically, building up their forces and sabotaging the enemy (you) from within
then winning in a single master stroke, without even visibly doing much of anything, in the 2000s

that's how all real wars, and especially race wars, are fought

fucking goyim are so dumb, never had a chance

cool style.
i have similar style, just not as ghetto.
and i even wear my tism hat..
gets me laid quite a bit.

Attached: 1633957278494.png (1200x1319, 462.21K)

>economy was great
>Housing cheap
>Being edgy was rebellious and not the norm
>critical race theory was in its infancy
>far less non-whites
>conservatism still played a role in society which acted as a counter weight to the degeneracy. Society wasn't conservative but there was a line you didn't cross and people actually had a concept of what degeneracy is
>smartphones weren't a thing, social interactions were actually social
>everyone stuck to their niche. Nerd culture and technology was just for nerds, normies had their own interests
Also we were kids or teenagers making everything even better

>Kim, you're going to break the joystick for anyone who wants to play Lisa

Is that like "ironic skater" or something?

because the long march through the institutions hadn't reached fruition yet and that political belief system was in the extreme minority. the only hebes that gave a fuck where the hardcore minority. also, you're talking about a time period when calling people fags and niggers was normal and everyone openly called jewish shit jewish shit and joked about it.

one of the most popular comedies of all time, seinfeld, is literally a new york jew making fun of being a new york jew and other new york jews. everyone knew this at the time, everyone laughed, it was great. jerry was getting paid $2 million per episode in fucking 90s money for that shit.

Fewer cultures meant more sub-cultures. When your town is all white, people group together based on shared interests and hobbies, music being the biggest.

Now go to any high school or college. Instead of skaters, goths, and hippies, you have mexicans, peurto ricans, indians etc. neatly divided

they didn't have full spectrum power yet

only if your age was in single digits you fucking mong.

it's literally skater/homeboy/metalhead. back in the 80s/90s there wasn't a whole lot of difference to be honest. skateshoes/chucks and jeans has been the subculture go-to for about 40 years now.

Member shants?

The 90s sucked. They only lool goos relatice to the clown world we have today

It's called Chollo Vato Style,
It's how Mexicans in the US dress. It's commonly paired with a plaid shirt with only the top button buttoned.

Attached: vato[1].jpg (267x400, 14.35K)

Yep. The 1980's was where it was at. Things were still fun, White, and straight. The gloom started to creep in in the 1990's.

man were those those giant fucking bell-bottom pants things? like a fucking skirt but pants? man kids loved that shit. i never wore them but at my highschool there was this hot as fuck hippy chick that did.

This, and internet as a whole started being a normie thing only at the turn of the century. BBS's, newsgroups and IRC required some dedication during the dial-up era, and being purely text based would turn off most of the NPCs then, let alone today. WWW started to get more traction only after better connections were more common, and you didn't hog the only phone line all the time or rack up the bill.
Fuck, I miss those days.

everyone wore some variation of that shit, not just the beaners.

no, Shants are pants that have a zipper on each leg going all the way around, so you can detach the bottom half of a pant leg so they were shorts AND pants.

They were us in the 80s-90s
They didn't backstab and go fully anti-White until around 9/11
There top kikes we're at war with us the whole time but it wasn't noticable yet.

GLR and William luther Pierce were way ahead of their time. Being awake in those times must have been hell.

WN 1.0 had no support. We finally do and it's growing but we're still the minority of whites. Not for much longer.

yeah yeah yeah i get you now. never had them myself, no. those are typically outdoor wear these days i think. colombia maybe still makes them.

another later fav was those basketball pants with the domes all the way up the outside.

There’s only 14,000,000 Jews remaining and more than half of the ones living in the USA are mixing with gentiles. They will lose their hardcoded nepotism. The only people breeding in Israel are Arabs and Orthodox Jews good for nothing except reading the Torah. They’re welfare leeches that can’t defend the nation in a crisis.

timesofisrael.com/haredi-population-growing-twice-as-fast-as-total-israeli-population-report/

Attached: 2CA91733-E941-46D2-88F7-708093ECBF90.png (634x1002, 261.52K)

timesofisrael.com/education-minister-calls-intermarriage-in-us-a-second-holocaust/

Attached: 8C1275B6-FEEB-427A-92AF-244B81605B2D.jpg (1284x2009, 1002.98K)

Extremely optimistic take

Even if they are only .0002% of the world population kikes will find a way to the levers of power, the only wsy to ensure they dont is to....

mobile.twitter.com/peterzeihan/status/1164548194941845504

Attached: 7255E434-57AE-48E5-94A1-1E57C9AEB14D.jpg (1284x1832, 886.66K)

She axchually only fucked white dudes

>The 90's were peak comfy as every user knows. Even anons who had the disfortune of being zoomers have heard tales of how comfy the 90's were. How come 90's jews were so much better than todays klaus schwab bug eater types?

In general because vidya was just starting to take shape, there were some good movies/music coming out, and most importantly, because the US had just won the cold war and the US was in a financially prosperous time (for real, unlike we have today when the stonk market goes up).

As a result, dear 1pbtid fag, it was peak comfy because things in the nation were simply better and this was because everyone was low key euphoric over winning the cold war.

On a side note I made a crypto (pic related), registration ends in july for the airdrop, sign up for that shit, it's free money.

Attached: digital holocaust 0.jpg (600x400, 63.29K)