Print your own conceal carry permits

Attached: 1570721568479.jpg (2298x1453, 758.56K)

Attached: 83ACE2B0-1F18-4ECF-969A-7C24CADF5E13.jpg (750x712, 568.84K)

Based

Attached: 1589739728200.jpg (3024x1536, 1.26M)

Gimme a template

"No state shall convert a liberty into
a licence, and charge a fee
therefore"
(Murdock v.
Pennsylvania, 319 U.S. 105)
"If the state converts a right (liberty)
into a privilege, the citizen can
ignore the license and fee and
engage in the right (liberty) with
impunity." (Shuttlesworth v. City of
Birmingham, Alabama, 373 U.S.
262)

I live in a will issue state. But I just don't wanna be on anymore lists.

Ideally the only person who would be able to tell if my weapon is visible or not is going to be dead anyway. And even if it is proven I defended myself lawfully but just didn't have a good boy paper from the state...I'll take the charge.

Lol just checked my state just yo make sure I wasn't setting myself up...but yeah. I'll take the charge. Its max 90 days and a 1000 dollar fine. Perfectly acceptable price to pay for me and mines life.

Same here. In my state CCing without a license is a misdemeanor. I never bothered to get one since the wait time for interviews was months, and I don't think I should have to pay someone money to ask their permission to use my Constitutional rights.

If I ever have to draw and fire my gun in self defense I'm not going to give a shit about a small fine.

Oh that's really nice but can you place your hands behind your back or are you not going to comply?

Real quick research on those. They aren't supreme court rulings. And I didn't go to far in the second one. But the first one only applies to getting a license to sell religious materials.
Its not relevant.

This also applies to travel. As in when you are moving your property (car)

The first one applies to licensing any right of the people, the lawsuit was brought on by Jehova's Witnesses selling their scripture shit door to door.

How can my employer prevent me from exercising my constitutional rights? They always say " well that doesn't apply to corporations"...Why??...It is the supreme law of the land, right??

Attached: Michigan Misters.jpg (3180x5119, 2.09M)

In Pennsylvania, maybe. Its not a supreme court ruling, so it doesn't matter either way. Especially since I'm not in PA.

I'm in a constitutional carry state, though.

So, challenge it. The legal precedent already exists.

Partially related, but whenever someone says the constitution "doesn't give you the right", point them to the 10th amendment:
>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Again...don't really care. Worse case scenario I get a nice vacation for a few months and give Caesar his pittance.

HOW?

Attached: illinoisss.png (1586x1519, 2.77M)

they literally are both supreme court cases??

Seems like you are spreading misinformation, it was a supreme court ruling. Do you get paid to lie on Any Forums?

Attached: image_2022-06-23_201723076.png (2954x587, 278.62K)

>How can my employer prevent me from exercising my constitutional rights?

You have to be willing to defend your rights, and you have to be a citizen of the several States rather than a "citizen of the United States" per the 14th amendment. The former is a beneficiary of the laws of the land; the latter is a legal fiction created by congress that has no rights or privileges.

And if you establish yourself as a citizen of the several States, you would bring a 42 USC 1983 action against your employer for depriving you of life, liberty, or happiness under color of law.

>They always say " well that doesn't apply to corporations"...Why??...It is the supreme law of the land, right??

No, it's not. Man's supreme law of the land is actually a collection of documents called the Organic Laws of the United States of America. It consists of:

Declaration of Independence (1776)
Articles of Confederation (1777)
Constitution for the United States (1787)
Ordinance of 1787

These documents are literally "on the books" as law for the United States and the United States of America.

The ultimate law is that which is given by the Heavenly Father, whose name is Jesus the Christ. See the Holy Bible.

The other case is also by the Supreme Court.
WHO PAYS YOU TO LIE? WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR? YOU WILL FACE JUSTICE AND WE WILL MAKE YOU CONFESS

Attached: image_2022-06-23_201946280.png (2986x816, 330.91K)

>HOW?
You have a right to bear "arms".

The cult of legalism claims and presumes that all guns are "firearms", which they attempt to place under their statutes.

Firearms =/= arms.

Your right to keep and bear arms includes all weapons that exist, not just guns.

9x25 really tickles my pickle. Still haven't got a conversion barrel but they are so cool

the problem is, those rulings only apply to their jurisdictions, and you would have to argue it again. you cannot rely on police to follow the law. they don't even know it and they barely try to follow it. defending your gun rights in the absolute will mean having to shoot someone someday, there is no way around it.

>Its not a supreme court ruling, so it doesn't matter either way.

Wrong. When it comes to case law, it falls under the "full faith and credit" clause of the Constitution... the purpose of this is such that rulings in court are somewhat consistent among the several States where the facts of the matter are largely the same.

They are supreme court decisions, they have supreme jurisdiction throughout the US.
I'm going to camp this thread to BTFO you liars since it seems to be important to you. Looks like we found your weak spot.

shit, you're right. i misread

I dont disagree but what am i gonna do show this ruling to a cop and then lose my right to firearms in a court of law.

You think they give a fuck what the law is. If they did we wouldnt of had the last 5 billion things the kikes gave us.

dude it was just a fucking mistake chill tf out

Okay great. Good for you. Still don't care because I'm not getting a ccw anyway.
I'm sure you aren't the first to think of this. I haven't, but maybe look and see if anyone has tried and what the outcome was. Because if they did try, then its either been struck down already, or, quietly we can all carry without a permit and no one bothered to tell anyone.
Either way...I'm still carrying without a permit. Soooooo

>those rulings only apply to their jurisdictions
Full faith and credit, bro. The same way getting married in NJ is still a valid marriage in CA even if nothing was filed in a CA court.

Where the facts of the cases were largely similar, the court should follow established precedent.

Demanding a TRIAL BY JURY can help. Don't say "jury trial demanded". Word games matter. Read the US Constitution and your State constitution. Trial by jury is what is guaranteed. You also have to demand that the judge proceeds according to common law and not in admiralty.

Kek, the citation is a dead giveaway.