Another white couple killed by brown people. How do we fix Mexico, bros?

Another white couple killed by brown people. How do we fix Mexico, bros?

Attached: Screenshot_20220623-201233~2.png (720x686, 293.61K)

I wonder what mexico would be like today had they followed the British way of colonizing

Why do you hate Mexicans racist?

kick all the jews out

Mexico will pay for this….just like you’re going to pay for the wall. The day of the wetback will come!

Traveling is for fags and sluts. Literally stay with your own people in your own country.

lol, imagine going to mexico

nothing of value was lost

>Go to Mexico
>Get killed by a cartel

Attached: 1605112602957.png (443x479, 191.14K)

nuking the spics

>they thought the day of the rake was just a joke

Also, its real funny how mexicans decent americans are voting republican and now there is a constant stream of anti mexicans threads on pol,

Attached: 1648886595612.gif (512x512, 197.21K)

It's unirinically a nice place minus the murder, raping, and rampant drug use.

Not much different... Meso-america was muh more densely populated than than the north, mixing with the local population and local powerful men who helped Cortez destroy the Aztecs was inevitable from the start. If the English had colonized mexico the only difference is that they would speak English instead of Spanish

Did anyone read the fucking article? The dude was a fugitive wanted for fraud. Probably got sliced by crazy investor.

Tourist parts of Mexico. Parading your wealth around will get you in killed anywhere

Based amigos. I've always had fun in Mexico, but you have to be careful. No training wheels there which is clearly a problem for some idiots from the North.

Attached: edecanes.png (500x443, 427.08K)

>How do we fix Mexico, bros?
become a colony of spain again

let me guess. canadian retards that were getting involved in crime

>faggot whit*id is running away from the law because he's a criminal scum
>gets killed like a criminal scum in criminal scum country
oh no brown bros? we are going to suffer the wrath of Emperor Trude... oh brown bros WE ARE GOING TO SUFFER THE WRATH OF FAGGOT TRUDEU

>Two Canadians found dead

Attached: 1626053927238.jpg (474x468, 21.55K)

I don't like how Spics act like niggers yet parts of Any Forums praises their actions. Keep it up ya hear you'll be nigger tier soon.

Attached: 1495651273623.webm (270x360, 1.95M)

i remember on Any Forums one mexican said he was in the mexican special forces and he and his buddies in his unit went and kidnapped, raped, and murdered a white woman tourist and all the nonwhites in the thread were cheering him on. Anytime i see someone being a sociopath on Any Forums i assume its either a shitskin or a kike t b h. ALl those threads saying "burn the coal pay the toll" before people even know the story i assume is just kikes or some low iq shitskin. That guy from Any Forums who swatted streamers for fun got sentenced for like 20 years, looked like a totally dysgenic retard who came from the asshole of the middle east.

remember these animals hate anyone they see as better than them because they are perpetual losers and they have a grudge against white women because they dont meet their standards.

Imagine saving that to your PC

>Be fraudster
>Dies in Mexico
not my problem

Impossible, the Brits told us not to racemix, sent women and had brothels build.
Spanish are different, they seem to immediately start racemixing when the opportunity presents itself.
Portuguese are the same. Both seem to think you can bleach people or something.
Look at what a racial mess central and south america are.
You should have put them on reserves
Regardless, its very degenerate and I suspect Iberians are too.

Attached: 1603534607757.jpg (526x1024, 219.73K)