Reminder that racists are a minority, even on Any Forums

Reminder that racists are a minority, even on Any Forums.

Attached: 56f.png (1596x3104, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

4stats.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>claims not to be racist
>posts black power fist

no, they aren't

>bring niggers to the west
>bring spics to the west
>bring ayyrabs to the west
>bring poos to the west
>white liberals become a minority
>racists are the majority again

Reminder that just because I'm not a racist doesn't mean I don't prefer them to you lefty pedos

Cope, every board is a Any Forums vassal

How absolutely gay. I really hope this was made by a leddit troon and not by int

honestly I don't think it's even us turning other boards, we're too banned, I think other boards hate lefties just because of the lefties there trying to shit it up

I'm not reading your leftist wall of text meme faggot.

nigger

Must be a FNG at the fedpoaster grindmill.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Attached: 6k1qma.jpg (503x500, 57.32K)

As far back as the first riots because Mike Facedown Brown got justifiably shot, even the most normal of normalfags thought that niggers burning down their own community was stupid and counter intuitive. It has only gotten significantly worse in the sense that niggers are even more hated now than years ago.

What's wrong with being a minority, you bigot.

>resets router
Hehe nothing personell fag

words words words

Don't you people love minorities

reminder that i'm not going to read your "meme"

Attached: sage.webm (640x480, 1.88M)

Any Forums is the most active board on Any Forums. there are more posts per minute on /TRASH/ than Any Forums.

4stats.io/

Attached: popular boards.png (872x1232, 56.36K)

OP is actually right. All the other boards besides Any Forums are pozzed beyond belief. I went through every patch shop in the /k/ patch general and found several hammer and sickles and red stars but not a single swastika, sonnenrad or rune.

Every other board is basically reddit-lite, /gif/ is filled with blacked and tranny threads, Any Forums is filled with blacked, tranny, and liberal threads, etc. I went to nearly every board and most of them were just as left-wing as reddit.

White people have no homeland, no country to call their own, no communities to call their own, fuck, we don't even have a website of our own. Hahaha, I just want the civil war to start already

Most of us are not racists. We just hate degeneracy and filth. If jews and niggers happen to partake in what we hate. That's just a cohenicidence.

That's a lie
Pol dominates int on int
As long as you follow their weak faggot rules you can crush them easy.
Polacks who have their rhetoric mastered should spread the truth everywhere they can. Just follow the rules of wherever you're at. Can't make it easy for worthless ugly kikes and niggers to ban you
In fact images them 10x angrier when they know you know they are a kike or nigger but your polite so they can't ban you.

Playing dumb is a good way to twist their arm. Example, why is monkeypox a racist name? I don't think monkeys care. Who do you think looks like a monkey to get offended by this?

And int niggers all of the people claiming to be nigger femmes etc are all just flat kikes manipulating you. Faggots.

how long have you been on Any Forums buddy? i've been here since forever. Any Forums used to be the hip "main board" when us oldfags were all whipper snappers(the most popular board and the outward face of Any Forums to the rest of the world/internet). Any Forums was still 99% shitposts back then but it had sprinklings of GOOD threads amid the sea of shit. but when moot gave us news and political boards many of us migrated off Any Forums and have really never gone back. the average Any Forums posters have grown older with the site. our interests migrated from being horny edgy kids towards unfettered political and philosophical discussions. this isn't even unique to Any Forums. its true on all the most popular boards, the video game boards, the tv and music boards. all have sizable chunks of their threads dedicated to the philosophical and political meta ramifications of the hobbies - despite seething trannies always posting 'go back to Any Forums!' because the userbase of Any Forums has grown older and our attention has shifted from the entertainment to the purposes behind the entertainment.

Any Forums is the modern identity of Any Forums. the rest of the boards are basically vestigial organs we've kept around because getting rid of them wouldn't matter. namefags and trannies delude themselves into thinking their boards matter as much if not more than Any Forums because they have big-fish-little-pond syndrome. they think their tiny, slow, dead, empty echo chamber boards are of the same importance as Any Forums.

CNN, FOX NEWS, et al have never done a report on Any Forums and never will. because its irrelevant. its nothing.