The White Man is Sick of the Bullshit!

The White Man is Sick of the Bullshit!

twitter.com/davidmweissman/status/1539984991790170119?s=21&t=tpIGn5PsEy3-zKzECE8OKQ

Attached: 1304B97B-F244-4973-BB59-83B1DAA35DBA.jpg (1125x703, 292.31K)

That is a Jew

the 1st amendment should be amended because commie faggots should have to show proper cause to open their cockholsters.

Attached: weisguy.png (577x487, 201.52K)

(((Weissman))))

they want you to ask permission for everything.

That’s not a white man, that’s a (((Weissman)))

Checked
FPBP
/Thread

Attached: EvilAnne.jpg (256x256, 8.56K)

Nobody care about the opinions of jews

Attached: nYxArf2LZrOp.jpg (1200x675, 94.15K)

the bill of rights was added because none of the states would have acceded to the "more perfect union" had these amendments not been added
Repeal of any of the first 10 is grounds for secession.

He’s sick of the Federal Constitution’s liberties. Unsurprising.

Guns save more than 2.5 million lives every year. Fuck off

(((Weissman))) Every. Single. Time.

>God forbid
I like Clarence Thomas as much as the next ironic Any Forums racist but I wouldn't say he's God.

Attached: D4C36008-6B50-4E8D-91D0-533188E7F944.jpg (612x612, 94.39K)

[[[WHITE]]] Man?

>Because God forbid we ask for proper cause requirements to own weapons
Well the government certainly didn't provide "proper cause", whatever that means, so why should I have to?

Can some give me a qrd on the ruling?

So basically its ok to cc now is that it? or its just in the state of New York?

Thanks

(KIKE)

Attached: 1631330343742.jpg (720x500, 68.89K)

the feds nullified a leftist stranglehold state law in the backyard of jewish communists and the kikes are scrambling to try to paint giving people more freedom as bad

Best justice next to Taft.

in any state that required a special reason to grant a CCW (6 states) you can now be granted one without the need for that special reason. The bigger issue is the supreme court shot down the circuit courts favorite tool for enacting unconstitutional gun control which was the 2 step scrutiny test. They now must only use text and tradition as the sole test to determine if a regulation is in line with the rights protected by the 2nd amendment. Hint California AWB, all magazine bans, pistol registry and or rosters, and safe storage laws are all unlikely to pass a one step scrutiny test based on text and tradition. This also has implications on the 1st amendment as there is no text or tradition for hate speech laws lmao. Also if you want to get spicy you can use old rulings and completely ignore CCW requirements as in pic related

Attached: 1570965950441.jpg (2298x1453, 758.56K)

>always

You know that but about trusting the Jew god was added in the 50's, right?

>occupy democrats
>former trump supporter
How do you do fellow Trump supporters?

>you can now be granted one
Haven't you heard? Nullification is back on the menu.

>its ok to cc
Pretty much.

The Supreme Court ruling also sets precedence for not just conceal carry in every State, but also open carry in every State.

Yes. Since it's nullified in one state by the Supreme Court it means it's nullified in all states

>former trump voter here

Wow, literally me.

Exactly this. The 2nd should be amended to reflect modern language in a world where your average US American can barely spell their own name, let alone understand that a 'well regulated militia' in 18th century colony language simply means 'well stocked/supplied, well armed people/citizenry'

For the security of a free state, The ability and right for the people to have a means to defend themselves from all enemies foreign and domestic; the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed under any circumstance.

Trips of truth! Isn’t it funny how the first group that Hitler disarmed so he could put their asses on trains want to disarm us so badly?

We don't need gun control, we need nigger control.

>I like Clarence Thomas as much as the next ironic Any Forums racist but I wouldn't say he's God.
The man referenced DREDD SCOTT in his opinion on this. He is unfathomably based.

>former trump supporter
He was mad as hell about the bump stock ban.

Go back to Israel. Use that lifetime pass, Chaim.

We need Jew control. If we had Jew control, nigger control would follow pretty much automatically.

How so?

Attached: 1584748114708.jpg (636x656, 165.33K)

The SCOTUS is a disgrace, Because god forbid Faggot's get married.

Attached: thisqueer.png (626x420, 375.38K)

i smell a jew rat oh look its a (((man)))
death to all jews

He's right. If you can't tell by his last name and/or nose anons, then you need to work on your Jew sense.

>[Hebraic Kvetching Intensifies]

Attached: 893.jpg (990x990, 67.33K)

If he hates America so much then why doesn't he fuck off to Israel?

(((WEISSMANN)))
>white man
Nope not even once faggot

Attached: 50AAE297-02B2-401C-93B7-08E27674609C.jpg (960x960, 155.11K)