Scott Adams is the dumbest person on twitter

Scott Adams is the dumbest person on twitter

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 9.05.35 PM.png (1206x1274, 327.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xwGaFpB-bRY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Scott Adams
Weird way to spell Clott Adams but OK

Attached: 03db7700-bf08-4d12-8470-5fa058dc8673.jpg (590x503, 39.93K)

Have a heart, he's raising his ex-wife's son.

Clott Adams has become obsessed at this point, he think he's fucking Tzeentch with his hot takes and his ''accidentally right' bullshit

Attached: avatars-000007268507-exhb7i-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 36.5K)

Nice try Scott but buy an ad

Kek look at Clot Adams trying to simp for (You)s. Pathetic.

Attached: socratesnpepe.jpg (256x256, 12.91K)

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>Scott Adams is the dumbest person on twitter
tell him to go for a swim

it is amusing that none of you try to meet him irl, even though he lives in the texas part of california

his filipino wife drives a diesel excursion, he drives a mini. It's fucking funny because she drives like shit and I've seen her clip people on multiple occasions. Why are asians such horrible drivers.

copeing clott adams is SAD

he is right that the lying press should be destroyed
jews should not be able to own or influence media in any way.

Attached: media2.jpg (500x500, 59.77K)

Fuck you, you stupid cunt. You are a piece of fucking shit. Do not tell people what they think and then insult them in public. You can tell me what you fucking think you small-minded piece of crap. But don't tell me what I think and then insult me in public when you're fucking wrong... You got your facts wrong. You got your timing wrong. You got your thinking wrong. And you're a fucking piece of shit. You should not live in a world with other nice people. Because I have a feeling you're just as much of a piece of shit when you go home. I bet your family hates your fucking guts behind your back. I guarantee it, with that kind of attitude. The fact that you can come after me with your fucking imaginary problems, put them in my head, and then blame them for me, means that your family is probably getting the same treatment. Yes, you are an imaginary, shit stirring, probably a narcissist, piece of shit. That's what I think of you.

The vax turned his brain to leftist mush. Sad.

Christ Almighty. I thought he was satirising mainstream Boomer Libs. Does this dude have any notion of corporate media and who holds power and why.
How does he plan on doing this?

>real news is boring
lmao, i fuckin wish. every day, some fags are trying to upset public schools, feds are fuckin with our currency, and some drunk mexican crashed into a schoolbus and now the highway is down to one lane. give me back my boring news

Attached: vaccinescott.png (1261x695, 1.15M)

I can think of a dozen who are worse. You're talking about the media industry here.

Attached: 513.jpg (1152x648, 251.28K)

Sad how true this statement is

based and graphene pilled

Epstein/Maxwell was anything but boring.

Podesta's emails were anything but boring.

Scott knows knows this. He's a fucking liar just the rest of the pediphile elite.

>tfw We’re all watching different movies and mine’s rated 1/10 on rotten tomatoes

Attached: 71C4C8C1-380E-444F-BDFF-0CA4EC42B72C.jpg (828x783, 257.31K)

THATS IT KMOTHERFUCKERS AAAAA

Damn, there's fart sniffing, but I didn't know one can sniff their own.

wait, isn't that the dark lord himself?

He literally is though, and it’s eating him inside and you can tell

And yet he's a millionaire

His idea has potential, he should pitch it to netflix

sneed

>his filipino wife
She recently left him.

I used to follow this faggot cuck before I was booted off Twitter. I haven’t given him in thought until now.

Attached: 7BEDDE28-3C5F-4FFA-8051-C1DDF63F3014.jpg (992x744, 104.42K)

if you're a feeble adult cartoonist of course you will have a lot of inner neurosis about your masculinity. It's likely to come out as anger.

Shut the fuck up Scott
We know you're posting this bullshit for your own ego

Yes, he was in rare form with that song youtube.com/watch?v=xwGaFpB-bRY

I thought he died? Or is this the son of his instathot ex wife?

She explicitly said it was because he was too old, which is a euphemism for not satisfying her sexually. Also said that her kids from a previous relationship are staying with Scott though while she finds herself. The dude is Jack Murphy but with cartoons.

BUY YOUR FEED AND SEED

>AT SNEEDS FEED & SEED

BUY YOUR FEED AND SEED

>AT SNEEDS FEED & SEED

BUY YOUR FEED AND SEED

>AT SNEEDS FEED & SEED

BUY YOUR FEED AND SEED

>AT SNEEDS FEED & SEED

BUY YOUR FEED AND SEED

>AT SNEEDS FEED & SEED

BUY YOUR FEED AND SEED

>AT SNEEDS FEED & SEED

BUY YOUR FEED AND SEED

>AT SNEEDS FEED & SEED

BUY YOUR FEED AND SEED

>AT SNEEDS FEED & SEED

Id watch that but pnly if the fact checkers were Any Forums schizos

I love Dilbert, and the man is usually right far more often than he's wrong. But the way he conducted himself with the vaccines makes it impossible to defend him. He should've just manned up and admitted he was wrong. It's not like most of the world wasn't bamboozled with him and he had something to be ashamed of. But his accidentally right shit just made him seem petty, small and weak-minded.