Another American killed by Russian orcs

msn.com/en-us/news/world/fl-man-dies-while-fighting-in-russia-ukraine-war/ar-AAYNFLJ

" Stephen D. “Steve” Zabielski of Hernando died while fighting in the village of Dorozhniank, according to his obituary in The Recorder, an upstate New York newspaper.

Rolling Stone reported that the U.S. Army veteran was killed by a landmine.

The State Department confirmed that the 52-year-old New York native was the second known American killed in the conflict in Ukraine, NBC News said. The department said that it’s contacted Zabielski’s family to offer consular assistance. "

And Biden is barely delivering any military aid. We need to give Ukraine every possible weapon. The Russian orcs need to pay for murdering an American.

Attached: zabielski.jpg (1920x1080, 213.25K)

Dumb retard. Not my problem

>52 years old
>still feel the urge to zog out
Why? Just stay home grandpa, I don’t feel sorry for the geezer at all.

Not my problem

redditor legions = cia mercs

Probably a merc

>Zabielski
lol Dumb fucking pollock

Why do you post here, redditor?

he died for the chosen people
that's the most honorable way for an american to go

If you go to war, expect to die.

I come from a military family and I couldn't care less. He was basically a mercenary.

Why was Flea in Ukraine?

About as sad as some rando from the Muslim world getting killed by the US fighting alongside the Taliban in Afghanistan because he believed in a "moral mission".
Actually, it is sadder. Because, unlike Ukraine at the end, at least the Taliban ended up winning.

Attached: ohno.png (300x219, 41.85K)

based orcs butchering zogbots, hope they win soon

*doubt*
Military members tend to have each other's back, no matter what.

They are still losing though. Putin isn't going to win. Zelensky will stay in power. Ukraine will join EU and NATO. US missile interceptors will be based in Ukraine. Crimea will one day become home of the US navy fleet.

> The Russian orcs need to pay for murdering an American.

Fuck Russia, Fuck Ukraine, and Fuck the good ol’ USA.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,101010_01c5ca27c6.u8.jpg (750x1000, 68.44K)

You live in the USA (I assume). Why do you hate on the country that is your home?

>they are losing

The only thing Russia is losing is patience. Ukrainian lands we probably need, so we have to be somewhat careful with them.
We don't need your land - get ready to be bulldozed with artillery until every single one of you is vaporized. Or for us to get nuked and die. That could, ahem, also happen.

lol! Your army got obliterated trying to take Kyiv. The only thing you accomplished is mass murdering civilians at Bucha. No one is getting nuked either, that's suicide for Putin and all the top Russians in power.
You're just have to, uggh, I know, I know, become a normal country and join the west.