Why is every company on this faggot bullshit?

It's every single fucking company, I swear. I thought it was just LGBT? Then a year later it's LGBTQ+ then suddenly this year it's LGBTQIA+? what the fuck?

Also every single company I worked for always had an HR cunt that pushes this shit and they always enjoy hiring literal faggots who don't produce anything and huddle around all the females in the office and gossip while eating snacks. It's always this symbiotic relationship between females and faggots and how they all seem to effortlessly climb their way into cushy overpaid positions that gatekeep every aspect of the company.

And people are always wondering why sane, otherwise healthy productive males drop out of society to pursue solitary hobbies like video games or settle abroad and pursue a life of cooming.

Attached: lgbtqia-pride-month-june-2022-horizontal-poster-template-with-rainbow-flag_499817-343.jpg (2000x1333, 162.67K)

ESG. Vanguard and black rock and state street push it. Control through humiliation

Mine isn't, but it's too small for people to give a shit

Fpbp

There is only 1 company

Satan Inc.

its called the builderberger group. a meeting of corporate heads, and government ppls. essentially big time collusion.

Because they hate humanity and want everyone to get AIDS and die.

DESU, I've come to the conclusion that I agree. Most people deserve to get AIDS and die horribly.

Because poopy cocks are the fastest growing religion of the 21st century.

Through all these years working in companies that do push the faggot/woke agenda it's often because these people have deep seated insecurities or misery that they mask by being around each other and protecting each other against some fictional adversity. Which is often targeted towards productive heterosexual males in the office, particularly if they are quiet and prefer to just get the work done and go home.

These people have very empty vapid lives and mark their place in the world through their participation in a sick society. Maybe they know deep down it's sick? Maybe it leads then deeper down a hole they try their best to mask.

Either way I'm convinced that the people who subscribe to this only do so for selfish reasons.

I'm forced to work with these women and faggots and there's no escaping it. They're everywhere. It's like the entire job markets been infected with HIV.

Attached: 1654906138751.webm (400x490, 1.75M)

This. All roads lead to Larry Fink.

Attached: consoomption.jpg (1263x583, 291.2K)

High IQ post right here

Yep. Glad to see it was first post.

Attached: JewsMandateDiversity.jpg (2106x4000, 941.15K)

You will never be a real Native womb carrier. You have no wombstick, you have no ovary necklace, you have no egg beads. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of Native perfection.

Your wombstick will never function. It will never cause a single member of your tribe to impregnate someone. You will never cause it to rain, you will never summon a fertility spirit, you will never make men of your tribe dance.

Men of your tribe will sniff out your fake wombstick from miles away. Native men are highly evolved to distinguished a rotting deer carcass on a stick from a true wombstick.

Eventually it'll be too much to bear - your tribe will exile you, the fertility spirits will cause sterility wherever you go, and you'll walk into the desert to starve yourself to death.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: native womb carrier 2.png (3147x1656, 763.25K)

tax breaks, huge ones
if it weren't massively profit margin enhancing,
it would never have manifested.
the tax breaks were invented by corporations,
and pushed through faster than the bs Juneteenth concept.

white people are degenerate

It's the law in many parts of the world that any corporations that does business with the government must adopt government diversity policies, which usually requires promoting LGBT pride. Doing business with the government can be anything from selling military tech to selling the office supplies. Even if your country doesn't have these laws, foreign countries will, so companies need to conform to it.

They ran the numbers and found gays are great customers. Simple as that.

The tyranny of the minority. I's the same reason you can't smoke anywhere and why veganism is faster growing than vegetarianism. Also why so much food is kosher. A small highly intolerant minority gets people like Trump elected too, it's very powerful, and the reason why gays get a month, and businesses that pander to get their business.

>settle abroad and pursue a life of cooming.

That sounds amazing. Where do I sign up?

it's (globo)homo month. if you don't like it then you're a bigot

Because women consume more than men because they fall for any heartstring tugging bullshit and are low information and easy to manipulate.
Add all the feminized single mother femen males and gayflag degenerates who are just the same and you have 50+% of the population who buy 50% of the necessities and 90% of retarded “current thing”.
Then add the feminized jew men running shit, like larry fink pushing feminine values to create more consuuuumer idiots that have no skills and try to define themselves by vulgar displays of materialism and that should explain it.

I think the T should be the FIRST letter.
Burying it in the middle is so insensitive.

mt gf owns pride shirts but when I told her I wanted her to do anal she said it's gross. how do I fix her worldview? I didn't know I was dating a bigot

In Hong Kong?!

All comes back to money. For the low low price of a mildly perturbed customer base, become temporarily un-sue-able and be on BlackRock's nice list. Win-win, no?