Grandma calls

>grandma calls
>don't answer
Leave me alone, you stupid woman. I have no interest in sitting on the phone in awkward silence as you once again retell the same stories from your childhood you've always told. Your son is spineless cuck, too. This entire family is lame and I just want to be left alone. Keep voting Democrat tho, I'm sure the niggers at the old folks' home will be very grateful.

Attached: 1647736541677.png (1000x1000, 229.13K)

OMG WHAT A BADASS!!!!
BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED!!!!!

Attached: super_1634233584989.jpg (596x596, 14.96K)

You’re a terrible person.

This but unironically

BE NICE TO NANA YOU FUCK

correct. i feel the same way about everyone in my family. they are all vaxxed pieces of brainwashed shit. i don't care what anyone thinks about this. i have always been and always will be fully alone in this world.

You don't matter to me at all.
No. She isn't nice to my mom.

I care about my family but I cannot afford to be in contact with all of them. There are just too many of them. Sorry if I don't call you when you live 4 hours away. Besides, everyone started treating me awkwardly ever since I grew up. They used to be so nice to me. Now nobody gives a shit about me

We've got old ass grannies in our yard to ignore
We always call that old butch a stupid whore
That's why every day shes back for more
With your friends, the Bigdickigans!

This is how you treat the one person on earth who loves you unconditionally?

Hurry up and die already

>No. She isn't nice to my mom.
Your mother is a disappointment whore of a daughter.

based grandma ignorer.
you get out what you put in don't you, you stubborn old bitch

>I'm sure the niggers at the old folks' home will be very grateful.

this is exactly how you'll end because you don't value family.
your kids will be somewhere in meta having vsex with caterpillars while you're in hospice getting large black fists in your ribs. hahaha just kidding you wont have any kids.

>Besides, everyone started treating me awkwardly ever since I grew up. They used to be so nice to me. Now nobody gives a shit about me
They probably want to jump your bones you cutie! This makes it very hard for them to be around you.

And? I barely know her. I have never felt anything close to resembling "love" for my grandparents. They were always distant characters when I was little, living on the other side of the country and seeing them once or twice a year. Now that I'm an adult, it's just exhausting to be around my family. They all feel like complete strangers to me now.
I don't care what you have to say. I don't like my mom either.
Incorrect. I will die with a gun in my hands.

Attached: 1652221990648.jpg (400x577, 16.57K)

you think you won't want to talk to your family because it will be boring and you'll want to do fun adult stuff but it turns out you end up ignoring your family just because they aren't based

Yeah, pretty much. I don't associate with Democrats.

nobody on gods green earth cares except you

>all old people are based, because... they just are, okay!?!?!
>my grandma was a literal communist

Attached: 1655748948712.gif (325x318, 858.48K)

As a kid i was known in family for being passionate about my soccer team. Since then I've read 500+ books on various topics. Right wing, go to church, hate globohomo and faggotry. 99% of my family are vaxxed npc's lefties who watch tv all day. When we see occasionally, I still get: "well Ivan, how did *my club* play, they are good this season, arent they"? Im still little sport boy for them, and they are so superior to me...what a laugh...

You have to be 18 and love your grandma to post here.

You have to not be a sentimental faggot.

That the real problem