Gaddafi red pill thread

i know that Lockerbie happened because of iran propping up 2 Palestinians in revenge of the US shooting down a commercial airplane and had the investigation messed up by bush but i can't lay out that information in a picutre or something. anyone has something similar ?

Attached: 1650204402339.jpg (1368x1610, 626.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hstoday.us/featured/trafficking-terrorism-how-a-street-gang-connected-with-libyan-terrorists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Libya used to be the first country MENA niggers reached for to up their life, and after its fall lots of them started going to Europe illegally.
Yes, it was a virtual wall protecting Europe from the worst kind of niggers.

i had relatives who work in jamarek or customs. 1 bad thing about you, even a rumor can get them to deny entry

>go ahead and stab me in the ass, you'll be getting fucked up yours by African immigrants for the rest of your lives!

good example of the jew killing its hosts is how they kept using France to hinder gaddafi for years and now look at France. no one will be left

Attached: 1650100795632.jpg (1024x1021, 224.71K)

"ill take your happeniess with me". one of the last things he said before dying
i don't go out much but whenever i do its clear no one's happy
and the dude who put the knife there ? google what happened to him

Even with Libya's rigid customs, it was enough to protect Europe.
Other north African niggers used send you their best, and each one of them had at least a dozen others back home...Europe never faced those by extension.
We can all see what happened after Gaddafi was backstabbed and Libya fell to it's current state.

got banned for 3 days supposedly for "replaying to off-topic threads". I'm OP

Attached: Gaddafi - Americans.png (720x695, 632.89K)

Welcome to pol.
Shills and feds will always bury threads like this.

It's hopeless

this is how the current people in power make their money
they aren't honest business men, they don't export or import, they just pack niggers in boats using grunts and send them from places where nobody lives, and if you happen to see them you're dead
some groups are trying their best to deter immigrants but they don't have that much funding and power as the bigger players

sad way to live. dirt money is for whores

I got banned just now for a week or so. I cleared cookies unplug the router for few seconds and plugged it back in and here I am.
Jannies are powerless

Attached: image_2022-06-23_211332957.png (715x436, 207.2K)

I recall Libya was so "happy" that there was a civil war into which bombs could be dropped to end Gaddafi.

ah yes, the civil war that glowies definitely had nothing to do with, right memeflag?

i just click a button 2 times and im back in under 10 seconds
happy for gaddafi dying ? its usually dumb naive kids or retards that want to feel like they are on the "winning team"
plus it took 8 months and gaddafi's only lost due to extreme sanctions. can't do shit when you're starving

basically they thought libya was gonna become like dubai or have the same quality of living as Luxembourg and switizerland
today you cant even find these people anymore

Attached: 48.jpg (1080x1117, 505.95K)

Attached: 035.jpg (1071x1071, 513.71K)

Attached: 1633304213681.jpg (748x986, 396.03K)

Attached: 1630618587390m.jpg (814x1024, 170.58K)

The only country that really concerns me is the uh country of Germany.

Attached: norm.jpg (1086x801, 80.64K)

Attached: 81227.jpg (1080x1098, 653.11K)

first real redpill. i was here for it. think it was /news/ back then

gaddafi died doing the thing he loves the most, getting objects rammed up his poopchute

kim's a man of steel.
you have fact checkers and buck broken dispora libyans denying that he even said this. implying as if he said "they would infect us with imperialism" or anything to make him seem dumb
the most devoted anti-gaddafi hoard up and take every vaccine possible.
the only people who deny these are people who gaddafi had to bring brothels to so they can stop fucking goats, not lying this became a problem to the point he brought brothels. they weren't qualified for these

or so they would have you believe

hstoday.us/featured/trafficking-terrorism-how-a-street-gang-connected-with-libyan-terrorists/

He also worked with the El-Rukin street gang in Chicago to commit terrorist attacks here. Fort is in the Colorado supermax prison iirc. I was living in Chicago when this happened

Libya was one of the first nations where the US used online mass media to encite a rebellion.
They still do this shit.
I think it was Snowden or the other guy whose name I cant remember that basically exposed how many psy ops shit they were running to cause this reaction and how online media was used as a way to organize these rebels.