Fuuuuuuuuuck a new mysterious VAX is ready

>mRNA-1273.214
> THIS FALL
>investors happy
vaxxoids on suicide watch

Attached: troon.png (639x572, 62.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inputmag.com/features/furry-scientist-vaccines-chise-covid-19-twitter-controversy
iceni.substack.com/p/modernas-mrna-mystery
news-medical.net/news/20220308/Effect-of-COVID-19-mRNA-vaccine-on-in-vitro-glial-cells-of-the-brain-studied-by-Raman-spectroscopy-and-imaging.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PEER REVIEWED??!!

Attached: 3efd7246c0048ac-243243.gif (243x243, 23.15K)

shiiiiiett

>eat the bugs
>live in the pod
>inject the furry juice
inputmag.com/features/furry-scientist-vaccines-chise-covid-19-twitter-controversy

Attached: fad59be9-177c-489e-92eb-274ef6290766-th0wnwzbjpg-large.png (375x580, 166.47K)

Moderna, the worst of them all

They hype this shit up as if it's another iPhone release.
>YAAAAAaaaaasss!!

this will be the Cre to the LoxP vaccine shot.

>they're still booooosting
wew

Moderna are basically a DARPA/BARDA biodefense mafia front company. They didn't have any products before this. Where did they attract all this investment from?

iceni.substack.com/p/modernas-mrna-mystery

Attached: CM12_BANCEL.jpg (1275x1650, 527.37K)

That explain why they had a stockpile ready, Bancel also another fucking kike

Omg yes thank you jews! Is this also safe and effective? What am saying of course it is. Will I get another doughnut??

it's completely foreign to me that anyone took a shot let alone 4. Unvaxxed Chads can't stop winning

Attached: DQ.jpg (593x566, 61.92K)

Peer reviewed this time ! so we can count the injures and deaths !

what's the difference? both rob and mutilate the already retarded consoomer

With the vaccination they literally turned normies into junkies, that's exactly what this shit is.

For the love of God don't take the vaccine.

I can't express the regret I have for taking it. 6 months after being fully vaccinated I found out I had a brain tumor.
news-medical.net/news/20220308/Effect-of-COVID-19-mRNA-vaccine-on-in-vitro-glial-cells-of-the-brain-studied-by-Raman-spectroscopy-and-imaging.aspx

Glial brain cells will mutate with the shot!

That means its working you retarded fucking leaf

Attached: 1653883141690.jpg (600x800, 78.91K)

if true sorry about your brain.

again, I fail to see how this is different from the appleslaves

why did you take it retard

Coincidence canadabro. You might have gotten the brain cancer from any number of environmental factors like excessive cellphone use or blurtooth earbudz

Attached: 1653184785772.jpg (960x696, 170.17K)

Work. Getting divorce raped. Don't work can't pay support. Figured if it did end up killing me at least I'll be done with this clown world.

Yes could very well be coincidence. This is true.

Phone addiction can be fixed, this is a state sponsored drug program been forced now on babies too, they literally use a junkie language with the vaxxies and coerce anyone who says no

gotta say that's some leaf tier logic
you couldve been a homeless dude which might be interesting for a while
certainly wouldve built character clawing your way out of
now you have an alien growing in your brain

Thank you surgery was a success in removing it.

On quarterly MRIs now to monitor for any reoccurrence. If it's from the Vax I'd like to think it won't reoccur

The resection was gross total. No more alien growing.