Government overreach again: Bans all Juul sales

msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-federal-health-agency-bans-juul-e-cigarettes/ar-AAYNaCl

Bans Juuls, but regular cigarettes are still okay. I would say they are in the pocket of big tobacco but Juul is owned by Philip Morris I believe, same as cigarettes. Why exactly is the government trying to force people to quit vaping? Is it true that vaping counters the effects of the vaccine?

Attached: juul.jpg (456x456, 18.56K)

Good.

Now ban cigarettes.

go cry about it fag

They are just mad that Juul didn’t spend money to help fund their wars

Shit is overpriced and I'm pretty sure it's also jewish.

They've been going after Juul hard ever since they got popular.
They must be better somehow than traditional smoking

Aren’t you that mentally ill guy?
You changed your flag too.
I doubt your real name is Elsa. You don’t even get paid too. Just go outside

Nicotine helps dampen the effects of the coof. Dems need a new talking point once Russia takes Ukraine

Ban Transphobia first, hon

Attached: NATO UAV operator.png (641x640, 391.84K)

One day we’re all gonna die
Remember this

>children allowed to put their genitals in a blender
>adults can't consume natural products

juuls suck

Yeah.
Plus studies on nicotine were emerging that were demonstrating neurotropic effects (made rats complete mazes and find rewards much more quickly).

The Jew fears the Juul smoker for some reason.

Government is when they give julian assange a free trial. Even though i think he is an asshole.

then jews

Don't respond to it.
Just repor it

>Why exactly is the government trying to force people to quit vaping?
Vaping gives you the benefits of nicotine without most (not all) of the negatives associated with smoking. Its also cheaper which generates less tax revenue and a convenient boogeyman to draw attention to while avoiding actual problems

Cope and sneed zoomerfag.

>BE REGULATED OUT OF BUSINESS BY THE NANNY STATE

WHEN DID AMERICA GET TAKEN OVER BY COMMIES

The excuse makes no sense. If High Schoolers are vaping, don't go after adults.

Got me off smoking pack of newports a day and help keep my sanity and focus at work. Pretty sure Juul is better than a pack of newports a day. Are they gonna ban alcohol next because high schoolers drink that too?

ding ding ding

Im 34 years old, far from a zoomer. I know it got popular with zoomers, but for some of us it helped quit actual cigarettes.

these vapes are full of estrogen you should love them

NOT MY SMOKES! THIS MEAN CIVIL WAR!

Attached: 6kokw5.jpg (666x500, 39.59K)

Good. I can't stand seeing faggot zoomers sucking on those electronic dicks. Ban mumble rap and face tattoos next please.

GOOD A REASON AS ANY 2BH

>LIST OF FREEDOMS THAT SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Juul must be owned by gentiles