My mom just called me claiming that Joe Biden is going to cause a severe food shortage in September and that all...

My mom just called me claiming that Joe Biden is going to cause a severe food shortage in September and that all vehicles, aircrafts and computers will be non functional.

Can someone point me to where the fuck you faggots are spreading this (newsmax, YouTube, truth social?) so I have at least some small shred of a chance in talking her down from needless doomsday prep? She lives alone with her husband and all they do is watch conservative media and scare the shit out of each other with this Qanon bullshit.

Attached: 96DC990E-2F26-4624-979C-A8AD3D26D758.jpg (500x375, 20.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Qanon was never broadly accepted by Any Forums Any Forums.

>gas is $7 in some areas & rising fast
>hyperinflation is a reality now
>why are you guys spreading conspiracy lolll

Repent nigger. And I don't know about computers, but if the grid goes then your Jew shit goes w it. And thus your communication w the outside world. Take the radio pill jic.

Attached: 284f4bfb857783264b37d3bc5e1afd7f.jpg (550x412, 46.53K)

This, no one knows what Biden will do and he is just a senile meat puppet. But a food shortage is very likely. I don't think it will be a SHTF situation. Just a huge increase in prices, yes more then it's increased already. Like meat once a week type of food shortage. That's part of the Great Reset "eat the bugs" agenda.

Joe Biden said so himself.
Stop simping for an inside establishment career politician and pull your head out of the corporate pig's ass.

Attached: IMG_4160.jpg (1274x1260, 215.1K)

this is the correct answer, OP should have lurked

Food shortage is definitely a possibility. At the very least grocery prices will double from current levels. Best to stock up now to save some money later.

Your mom will live. Retards like you wont. It's not Qanon garbage, it's the reality we're in. If you don't see it you cannot be helped.

eat shit

Let her prep you retard food prices are the highest they've been in generations if not ever in the history of this country. Same with gas prices. Most people would have called you crazy for even saying those two things were possible, of course they will doubt a food shortage is possible. Even during an actual famine people will deny it up until the very end

She can food prep all she wants desu, it’s the decent into madness and belief that the world is about to go down in flames and come to a grinding halt on a specific day in September that I would really not like to live out these next few months.

You don't have to be a q faggot to recognize the controlled demolition of the economy kid. You will walk meekly into servitude.

this Jesus role play has gotten pretty wild, keep it in the bedroom faggot

OP I did fuck your mother in the ass. General Milley. Not sure where she got that though.

Attached: 1649903376203s.jpg (250x208, 7.35K)

Based mom

OP, Joe Biden here. Are you are a nigger tranny? thanks.

Attached: b.jpg (250x156, 5.4K)

Biden literally said there are going to be food shortages you moron.

she's being killed off as punishment for voting trump. she should at least know the truth.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U

The world is about to go down in flames because the world has accepted faggotry.
In times past when a city or a nation accepted faggots God would just punish the city or country.
Sodom was destroyed by fire, Greece was invaded Rome, Rome was invaded by barbarians from the north. Even in more recent history Port Royal accepted gays and it was destroyed.

God will soon punish the world for allowing these gay faggots to live.

Yer mom sounds based. Is she single? Post pics.

Joe, I'm a 10 year old girl who just washed her hair. There's a space outside big enough for your helicopter to set down so you can sniff my hair.

God doesn’t exist and modern Christianity was created by the roman ruling class to subdue the poors into accenting their fate. But nice try.

she's not wrong user. you own guns right?

christianity is greek in origin retard

Did you ask HER where she gets her news?

>modern

> Qanon
You honestly believe anyone here ‘Trusted the plan’

Attached: 35A4D1FC-A23E-46E8-A8E0-A3CC94AF610E.jpg (479x360, 44.65K)

All of the food that was not grown due to the lack of Russian fertilizer is set to be harvested mostly in Sept.-Oct.

>Posts joker
>Doesn't do joker
faggot do a joker fag

we're spreading it here. your mom is a channer, and more likely than not has posted tits several times by now. I'm sure someone in this thread jacked it to them as well.

>cause and effect doesn’t exist
You must be 18 to post here bucko

blame catturd

Attached: vFbeIs4LOo1W.jpg (700x747, 53.92K)

Yeah the answer was that she didn’t wanna politically offend me (?) and wouldn’t tell me. She’s probably hesitant because I wouldn’t play along with Mike Lindell’s Cyber Symposium or whatever the fuck that fag called it.

your mom just called me claiming her son is a low IQ fucking retard

Attached: 1655445609732m.jpg (799x1024, 128.39K)

Food shortages are fake. If I want food, I go to the grocery store. What's the big deal?

>jean-pierre
>negro dyke
frenchbros, not like this