WHAT IS PUTIN WAITING FOR?

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Attached: 1640844108620.png (625x724, 241.76K)

>"I'll go kill people in a conflict I have nothing to do with"
>"WAHHHH... I got caught and now they're going to kill me!!! Not fair!!!!"

British "intelligence".

Attached: imagen_2022-06-23_194142795.png (640x847, 582.87K)

he looks slavic to me

BASED

he might be a polish toilet cleaner that lived in England

Attached: poland soy toilet cleaner.png (811x1049, 206.96K)

Attached: 327EBFD1-FDBF-482C-ACF8-EC375FEE72E5.jpg (534x503, 70.62K)

perfidious albion

We dindu nuffin

The funny thing is that he will die closer to where his ancestors are buried than if he were to return "home" to England.

Attached: nigger.jpg (220x230, 7.23K)

This is what a pure native of the British Isles looks like, you should know that. Not a single drop of Saxon or Normann blood.

> PUTIN
Putin has no say here. It's all DNR business.

It really does look like it

decision making centers BTFO in 3...2...1...

I hope this mutt looking nigger gets slaughtered.
I hope the faggot Americans who went will be put to death as well.
They came there to kill Russians and now it's their turn to die.

the new russian brainwashing basically involves letting the chuds seethe on death row while watching RT in perfect comfort

britain has rejected this man's pleas for help

Hello Charlie Smith of Texas Oblast

Attached: 2gfdvbxzdfbvcrpzk36.png (1980x939, 1022.74K)

it's more fun after giving them some hope and suspension

Obviously a homo made this theme. You can only hate russia if you are a homo or non white

Russia is aligned with non-white countries that actively want to undermine the Western world. Russia doesn't consider itself apart of the West and will/is gladly doing it's part to undermine it and you clap like a retard for it. Fuck Ukraine and fuck Russia. /Chug/ is nothing but Russoids, low IQ Americans, and unironic leftypol retards who genuinely believe they're le ebin Nazis in Ukraine. /Uhg/ is the same but swap out Russoids for Ukroids, and swap out Leftoids for general retards of all political persuasions. Russia/Ukraine Delenda Est.

>Its all DNR business

Would it be a good or bad idea for Britian and the US to call Putins bluff and attack the DNR if they are executed?

The Kremlin has said it is not their business, the west could declare the DNR and LNR terrorist organizations... strike donetsk with pic related like Bagdad in 1991

Attached: F-117-3-26-22.jpg (1920x1440, 514.46K)

nice try gopnik. how does this image make you feel? to know that a couple bog dwellers did all this? empire envy?

Attached: empire.png (4500x2234, 117.54K)

It's funny how much the UK has lost, even London is ruled by other people now.

Russians told me they don't really think or care about America in their day to day. Maybe it's changed over the course of the war.