Only muskets allowed for self defense

Only muskets allowed for self defense.
New York will be the start of this gun collection.

Attached: musk ets.png (1176x1252, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BDZ6ujYN610
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Minutes later, the Governor was assassinated by an Iroquois warrior with a musket.

Women also weren’t allowed to vote. I’d give up my guns if we went back to only allowing white land owning men to vote.

rhodesia was like that and they voted for niggers and israel.

God I want to blast thugs with a musket, imagine the holes.

Attached: Musket.png (564x286, 18.9K)

The Founding Fathers were a literal terrorist organization.

Attached: 1656012281394.jpg (426x392, 53.66K)

>muskets
Okay, but here's a semi-auto gun that was over 100 years old at the founding of the nation.

Attached: Flintlock repeater 2.jpg (1919x1017, 429.09K)

Thomas Jefferson wrote it. He had two .40 cal, magazine fed, nearly silent, 22 shot Austrian military rifles. He loaned them to Lewis and Clark. Shut the fuck up unelected cunt.

Factually untrue. Bitch doesn't know founders used rifles, not muskets.

Attached: muskets.png (900x1434, 1.3M)

This is cool just as long as you acknowledge that the government at the time also only had muskets. Oh, you're to scared to try to force a literal world superpower to give up their guns? Then shut the fuck up.

This woman is terrible. Bring back cuomo

youtu.be/BDZ6ujYN610

Attached: 1655999927199.jpg (1735x1813, 645.17K)

Thomas Jefferson literally wrote down that Americans should summarily kill politicians for attempting to take away their God given rights.

Ah good, I can finally use this for home defense.

Attached: PleaseComeIn.jpg (1000x667, 156.1K)

Ben Franklin owned cannons. So, until you let me have them maybe you should shut your cock trap.

>I'm prepared to go back to muskets
>NYPD, NY State Police turn in all cartridge based firearms
>Get issued muskets instead

What. Sounds cool

What happened to Coumo?

I'm thinking perhaps that vote was rigged.

Shut the fuck up bitch, read their judgement.

Attached: 1498093829803.jpg (426x270, 275.86K)

finally we can kill mosquitos in home

Confucious approves

If only Republicans had balls enough to do stuff like this. Supreme courts make a ruling. Democrats: nope we're not going to listen.

Leftists are so cringe.

.46 cal.. lol
Watching legs and arms just turn to mush.. what body armour will stop it ?

Attached: 631.jpg (476x640, 39.19K)

You have it backwards Lewis and Clark Presented them to him.

get that beyotch off tv then........

no media back when 1st amendment was written....

and yet today any idiot can spew stupid shit to 100,000s people in seconds and the 1st amendment still applies

Attached: nra5.jpg (4650x8250, 3.89M)

Bows and arrows are faster and more accurate than muskets. Also not covered by any gun control laws.

Its spelled Girardoni. We had those in our military back then.

Oh yeah? At the Supreme Court's inception, none of its judicial rulings were binding.

Checkmate, fascist Supreme Court Justices!

American citizens could own any weapon the military could own back then. This didn't change until the 1930s, and thus American citizens' rights were infringed then. This argument doesn't make sense.

>the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms
So, do we now have precedent to challenge bans on non-firearm weapons?

Because there are tons of places where things like sword canes, switchblades, and even nunchucks are banned. But they're definitely within the category of "bearable arms."

good idea. go back to simple laws, hanging of politicians, gold parity currency, no internet, no international corporations, heavy import taxes, segregation, hanging of bankers, no vote for women...

COPE
>COPE
COPE
>COPE
COPE

Attached: 1645121117089.gif (360x346, 217.94K)

>I’m prepared to go back to muskets
I’m sure the state police will be thrilled about this

>shoot nigger with muskets from my window
unironically okay with this because shall not be infringed and if they double down i'll just use the ol musket argument back at them.

I'll call my new invention a
high capacity repeater musket.
It will hold 200 munitions and be able to fire at a rate of 2k RPM. It won't use bullets so everyone can seethe.

Didnt know that one. Cool. They should really make reproductions of these. I'd buy one just for fun, and to demonstrate it to shitlibs, of course. But thats the same thing anyway.

I hate women so much it’s unreal.

>to
On

rigged by exploitation maybe
whites are far too trusting by nature to not fall for the eternal jew without constant daily reminders

>laughs in Kalthoff Repeater
>slaps Puckle Gun
>polishes Cookson Repeater

Fuck this dumb gunt

And give up the governments tanks and ARs? Whut bitch?

Civilians owned warships back then

Wasnt this cunt just an appointee after they maoist wacked Cuomo me too style? Also giving him a pass on killing all those elderly

Scotus touched on the "only muskets existed!" cope, and clarified that the second amendment covers modern arms just like the first covers Twitter and TV.
And yet this dumb bitches first move is to fall back to a stupid ass talking point that btfo like 20 years ago, and also mere hours beforehand.

Okay, all government officials security can give up their guns and only use muskets first as a show of good faith, right?

Clearly voting is the problem.

Attached: Hitler_Garfield.jpg (590x400, 28.08K)

>muskets
For fuck sake, will you people come up with some original arguments? Everything every gun-grabber kike says has been refuted a million times. and every time they think they're being ever so clever.
>muh well-regulated!!
>the second amendment isn't "absolute!!"
>even in the 18th century there were weapons you weren't allowed to own!!
>The founding fathers couldn't have even imagined 10-round magazines!!
Here we fucking go again. Yawn.

I find her oddly attractive for some reason.

It was an air rifle, not a black powder rifle. The round had much less force than modern ammo. That said it obviously would still kill just fine, hence Jefferson chose to give it to Lewis and Clark for their expedition.
It is an Italian design. It was rather uncommon because it was expensive to make, even today it is too costly to make good reproductions of the air tank system. Was it used in a specialty role or was Austria able to afford to outfit entire units with it? It probably was more common in Europe.

>blows a grape sized hole through all 3 burglars, my refrigerator and my neighbors living room wall
>nothing personal, kid
there should be a law which prohibits morons from policing things they know absolutely nothing about

seemingly forgets other notable things in that time period:
>women had no rights
>blacks were property
>video cameras weren't even imagined
>politicians like her would be tarred and feathered or hanged in the streets

Make sure to load it with period accurate exploding balls because hospitals love molten lead shrapnel wounds.

Attached: Bormann-Time-Fuse-diagram_Jack-Melton.jpg (972x1000, 625.88K)