The comet in "Don't Look Up" is a metaphor

for accepted destruction of civilization in any & all forms. It's both predictive programming and fair warning for literal or metaphorical end times and mocks the audience it seeks to pacify.

Normies absolutely eat this shit up like cake because they love being told the truth in a way that allows them to remain passive.

Every single significant indicator of the film, that the "apocalypse" has arrived, that it will not be seen as such, that it cannot be stopped, is done by design.

I'm aware I'm more than a few months late on this trash but it goes to show what the Jews are going all out on.

And honestly it was great seeing Pearlman "play" yet another retard.

Attached: intro-1641417495.jpg (780x438, 84.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FcZ6HXIOmYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't watch it, never will.

take your meds

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-24 at 02.31.57.png (1512x910, 282.13K)

Only good part of that movie is when everyone died

And they died because they were too stupid. LOL

>predictive programming
As a Any Forums fag I can say this shit is 100% real. It's so obvious once you look in to it and watch older movies. It's like a crystal ball into the plans of globohomo. The movie "Snowpiercer" was such a propaganda device for many things including eating bugs. I bet other anons could think of other movies that brought up the subject of eating bugs. Note it doesn't have to be "pro bug eating" the concept is like inception, they want the idea "eat the bugs" implanted in your head somehow. Often it's more effective to generate a negative reaction for the inception even if you desire a positive reaction later on IRL.

Attached: GreekPepe4.jpg (256x256, 16.33K)

Accept reality

Oof

It's ironic the same words that come feo the general populace are seen as terroristic threats than when they come from the media and are seen as entertainment or news.

Same, blatant propaganda is repulsive to my soul and I can see it a mile away like a nigger in snow it’s like next level jewdar I can detect it from a movie poster or a single still from a movie, don’t even need to watch the trailer anymore

Tell us more bro

Watch the pilot episode of the lone gunmen
youtu.be/FcZ6HXIOmYE
There’s an interview somewhere with Chris carter saying they got ideas for episodes from friends who liked x-files that worked in the pentagon but I can’t find it anymore

the lone gunmen was great, still mad there was no season 2

OMG, I laughed so hard.

It seriously does make a mockery out of conservatives, christcucks, rednecks.... Everyone on pol.
And it is absolutely true.

>0/10 bait

Kek, fucking try

It's actually secretly redpilled and very based much like all of superstar director Jordan Peele's films. It's about time you started watching this line of Secretly Based media to "own the dems"!

God works in myserious ways. It's definitely possible that the Holy Spirit is working even in hollywood movies to warn people of what is to come. We are living in a day of grace, God is patient and wants as many people as possible to come to Him.

Unironically

Stop being the parady the movie makes you

Timon and Pumba survived by eating bugs in the Lion King and even pursuade the main character into liking them.

Attached: Pumbaa-Eating-Bugs-DC-215-600x412.png (600x412, 335.13K)

>wikipedia

>the impact event is an allegory for not cutting pp off
this is the mockery you dumb fat fugly bitch