The one world government already exists

The one world government already exists.

It controls everything

Attached: A93CBB0B-E91F-4AC7-BDE3-6839AA6F1887.jpg (720x707, 148.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kVo497mPrNs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even China?

Attached: 1655707786773.jpg (487x552, 48.24K)

Always has and always will. Choice is an illusion. You’re in Satan’s playground now.

Attached: B5DE70AE-4ECF-440C-AB33-900D02CF55E5.jpg (720x1280, 56.17K)

now watch what we do next...

Attached: chad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

Well China joined the west in the vape ban bull shit

I'm starting a pirate crew. I'm going to be king of the racists! Who's in?

China is the world government. There are three Chinese for every one civilized person. They are literally talking to you right now.

I see you've finally taken the blackpill. Welcome, shoes off and take the first door on the left

youtu.be/kVo497mPrNs

Yea lol. Now vote or larp with your friends or whatever, chattel.
But yes sincerely its probably too late to turn back.

Attached: B1F8DE48-D9AA-4876-BE16-35FB776859C3.jpg (727x1024, 131.23K)

Attached: E85F8FC5-24C9-4F57-9D5F-2DC4AD02AFBB.jpg (768x576, 281.4K)

Op understands it.

Theater is what remains and what they will make of it

You're wrong.

It’s always been a one world government but it’s nearly over

especially China

Attached: 1621989499631.jpg (827x960, 90.79K)

They were going to announce it next week. We wanted to surprise you.

ARE YOU GASLIGHTING ME

Doesn't control me.

There exists an organization which if powerful enough to control and influence those officially in charge of governance.
Power by proxy is still not a government.
If there was a world government they wouldn't be moving the pieces to make it official.

Their power, being entirely by proxy and not recognized by the public at large hasn't cemented, and thus have a tenuous hold on that power.

Were all middlemen disappear tomorrow, the shadow government would have to literally start from scratch, whereas if that happened in any other form of government recognized and affirmed by the public, management could be restore from top down by the ruling officials, or bottom up by the public themselves.
They are not a government because they are not ruling officials and they depend on their puppets. Dependency goes both ways.

The shadow that protects them also makes their power extremely vulnerable. They are always a few steps away from oblivion. This is why they insist on shoving their occult nonsense on everyone's faces, to project an aura of power that will signal and convince the acting parties that they are in charge.
It's not some luciferian ritual or any shit like that, it's a pragmatic power projection of omnipotence because their power is in reality very, very fragile.
It's a shadow government, directing from the shadows, using a shadow idiots mistake for power.

Understand this weak spot, as there are countless ways to exploit it

God I wish let’s go gloves off already that’s why I incarnated here...

What do you propose as the counter revolution?

Dang you a rooftop korean?

Nope just an old soul looking for a fight
Captcha: tgjsw