Bongs wtf?

bongs wtf?

Attached: 1650388751528.jpg (641x742, 72.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpu5a0Bl8eY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give them some quick.

Somebody please tell these motherfuckers how blood types work.

They need it at hospitals as well because of all the nigger immigrants with blood conditions

Turns out donation of any type of bodily substance requires close genetic matches. It get's worse if you're a mutt

Turns out half breeds struggle with donor shit from full bloods. There was an ad calling for mix raced bone marrow donors and a bunch of fat progressive whales were crying in the comments because it was raysist.

lmaoooooooo bongs getting drafted

Attached: lel-2.png (800x434, 95.57K)

What?
We have lots of nigs in the Army, and blood generally needs to come from someone from a similar racial backround as the recepient.
What's hard to understand here, Abdul bin Salam-Goatfuckwah?

Niggers are disgusting, especially in a military uniform. I was a ZOGbot but I was Infantry and it was majority white, the niggers and spics hid out in POG jobs because they're cowards

nigger blood needs to come from other niggers, they're not compatible with human blood. the same is true of bone marrow.

i thought race doesnt exist

I was a foreign volunteer during the ISIS conflict and we had a few Brazilians in my unit. Based dudes who just wanted to slay bodies

It doesn't work how you think user. It's more complicated than O for everyone, everyone for AB ect.

B-but Red Dead Redemption told me that there's no difference between white and mutt blood
Did rockstar of david lied to me?

UHH NO BIGOT ONE RACE THE HUMAN RACE JUST USE ANY BLOOD

or, right howabout black and mixed race people stop stabbing eachother and bleeding so much?

I'm no longer an organ donor or blood donor, I'd do it for a family member, but I don't want shitskins getting any part of me

It's all the niggers they are Importing, hospitals blood supplies come mainly from white donors, niggers won't donate because they are niggers, so niggers in need are screwed and that's a good thing.

Attached: wog.png (720x252, 132.85K)

Turns out diversity was a liability and not a strength
Who would’ve thunk it?

It's like white replacement, they only mention it when it's convenient.

They knew, it's all part of the plan

>helmet doesn't fit at all
God damn, it's like a third of what's being shown and they can't shore up that chin strap?

That's racist

This. 90% of the donors I've seen when I used to donate blood were white, saw some Asians, and even spics, but I can count on one hand the amount of niggers I've seen donate. Now niggers will donate plasma but that's because they pay for plasma donations

Racism is natural and based

I need my blood, thank you.

Niggers are not altruistic. They don't give anything and don't feel good when helping others. Unless you're paying them, you have no chance that they will suddenly become respected members of society.

good call. they'll kill you for your organs, they make a lot of money that way. they don't take them when someone's dead, they take them when you're still alive.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpu5a0Bl8eY

>lmao
Yes it’s all totally certain then, no doubt about any of that now this guy wrote it some place.
Are you rolling around laughing? You should go on a website called Twitter. You’ll wee. It’s full of important statements like this. People make them to their totally real followers. And you.

Attached: 966818A1-52D2-403F-AAC2-0CFC9F6C4A6E.jpg (527x762, 216.61K)

I was in Iraq doing qrf bullshit and we got a call out. 2 niggers in a support unit from rival gangs decided to start ww3 in their tent city shooting at each other. By the time we got there one was dead by a stab wound and wasted all their ammo hitting random people not each other. I was like wtf

It doesn't matter if it's from a nigger or not. Blood is blood. I mean it worked with horseshoe crabs, didn't it?