Reddit bitching about no one helping a coalburner

Would you help Any Forums?

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/vj4ljd/sex_trafficking_victim_escapes_from_trafficker_in/

Attached: toll getting paid.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Based nigger

At that point all I could really do is shoot the nigger. Is it worth being arrested, having my house burned down, going bankrupt from legal fees, and losing the ability to own firearms worth it?

I WITNESSED A NIGGER ASSAULTING AN ASIAN OR SPIC COULDN'T TELL YOUNG GIRL AT A CVS.

THE NIGGRESS WAS PISSED OFF AT THE SELF CHECKOUT BECAUSE HER APE BRAIN COULDN'T FIGURE IT OUT, AND WHEN AN EMPLOYEE CAME OVER SHE JUST FUCKING PUNCHED HER.

EVERY OLD WHITE WOMAN IN THE STORE LOOKED AT ME LIKE "WHY DON'T YOU DO SOMETHING?!"

AND I GLEEFULLY SAID "I HAVE BEEN TOLD TO STAY OUT OF THESE SITUATIONS. THIS IS WHY NO ONE WILL EVER HELP YOU AGAIN"

AND I WALKED OUT WHILE THE NIGGRESS WAS STILL THROWING PUNCHES.

Based nigger.

And the city may have made it illegal for white people to call police on blacks.

If she goes with a black.dude and is willing to make coffee courted kids why would you risk your neck for that? They made their bed.

I don't owe anyone anything. Furthermore, if this was a consensual roleplay, I could wind up facing assault or murder charges.

Women protested and changed the laws over the past decade to put an unreasonable liability on would-be protectors, and this is the result of that.

I'd just write down the license plate and call 911, so that nobody could accuse me of saying my silence implied consent to what was happening.

exact thought I had fuck everybody else

And then everybody clapped.

I don't know if everyone clapped, but I sure did

let that white animal loving bitch dying . when i see that in real i laughing massive hahaha ha bitch what now !

How you even know he was black from the tiny ass video? Could been a white man.

She votes democrat

I clapped

Not taking the opportunity to legally kill a Nigger. Faggot pussy

THE TOLL MUST BE PAID

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAB

Why would I risk my freedom and public image by attacking that dosile and good black man, if anything that white fucker should've kneeled before him

Oh I'd help alright

Attached: 1371751982705.jpg (640x480, 131.45K)

no refunds

Attached: 1652533262252.jpg (1024x1024, 79.32K)

>laws designed to punish anybody who tries to be a Good Samaritan
>omg why don't they help!

please lurk more

The toll has not been paid in full but you can guarantee it will soon enough
Fuck mudsharks

Nobody white under the age of 65 would be driving around in a Caddy with mismatched rims Kike-san.

Attached: IMG_20220624_012249.jpg (700x667, 100.1K)

Would you go in for a hand full though? Just a short little grab?

Attached: 89458932u4825530245.jpg (638x727, 66.64K)

That's one particularly retarded nigger. At least knock her out before you throw her in.

>plebbitors seething over texas
>ignoring the sacred nigger who cannot be harmed

Why would anyone help a mudskank After all she's living out her hootchie mama reality TV nigger rap fantasies she asked for

Help who? The nigger? Naw, if he can't keep his bitch in line that's on him.

Stop yelling

ask not for whom the coal tolls. it tolls for she.

honestly it's pretty satisfying seeing the fear in a boomer's eyes before they get culturally enriched. I mean, I hate myself for it, but you get what you fucking deserve, reap what you sow etc etc.

Attached: 6htg32nrkmkz.jpg (723x720, 23.32K)

>sex trafficking
so she was a hooker?

>sex trafficking

OK, now does someone wanna tell me what REALLY happened? Did she know this nigger?? Seems like it.

help with what?

Marvel brained redditors just can't believe nobody would want to earn those sweet upvotes by helping m'lady

Stupid nigger should have put her in the trunk. She didn't need help, his own stupidity foiled his plan.