Kektyn was the judgement of the rightous upon the Polish nation

Change my mind. Pro-tip: You can't.

Attached: Kektyn. Moment of Justice.jpg (591x513, 75.36K)

You realize that hundreds of your own kind also died in that massacre, right, kike?

Poles are superior to Germans today

Katyn approx 22k dead mostly fighting age men and intellectuals shot painlessly in the back of the head
>eternally butthurts Poles

Massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia Hohols kill 100k mostly women and children and elderly using knives and torture.
>Poles completely ok with it never mention it and suck Ukrainian Banderists chad dick. Eternally buck broken cucks 4 Ukraine 4 life.

Pretty much sums up the poles attitudes to both events.

I got zero Kike blood though Pawel.

Kekty was done by Russia.

First based person in thread. TPBP

Attached: monument of polish butthurt.jpg (750x904, 112.28K)

Hello Felix Sven of Stockholm Oblast

Attached: 994541a (2).png (1550x1000, 716.14K)

>pic
This is literally me, so?

Attached: cosmic gigachad.jpg (1080x1175, 457.33K)

>Katyn approx 22k dead mostly fighting age men and intellectuals
And you expect us to support russians in this conflict so that later we can get shot in the head? sure thing burgerbro

Attached: FUV7RPGWUAQp61_.jpg (1170x1289, 86.01K)

not even a nation

Attached: pooland.png (1024x1060, 893.53K)

>white genocide is cool when jews and their goyslaves do it
next thread
>NOOOO I'M BEING WHITE GENOCIDED BY JEWS AND THEIR GOYSLAVES AGGGHHH SAVE ME DIRLEWANGER
Poland truly is the Christ of nations.

There's no Polish intellectuals anymore so it's risk free

Why do poles not 90% but 100% of the time always without question ignore the massacres committed by Ukrainians against you guys.

I don't fucking get it, is it a taboo subject or something? I have never seen a Pole even acknowledge it even when ppl talk about it, it always goes back to muh Russia. You guys are fucking weird, literally blindly blaming Russia like Dems over here in the US.

Yes, I'm glad a fellow Marxist nation can agree on this one

the best shit about WWII is knowing that after the war ending the poleniggers were retarded enough to keep commiting fucking pogroms on random villages of schlomos who havent done anything subversive since probably the fall of second temple and then being all surprised when Russians decided to fucking murder the ever living shit out of them in Katyn for it.

Polish cope maps still has Ukraine as part of the Polish Coomerbelt so they cannot comprehend what Hohol is

Attached: Poles Are Our Dogs.png (1144x660, 391.21K)

I think Poland was hostile with every single nation bordering them aside From Lithuania.
Then they got fucked from all directions, then blame Russia, who lets not forget fucking GAVE them Silesia and most of East prussia.

How retarded can they be

Hang yourself rusnigger shill

I didnt allow you to speak, go take a knee for a nigger and suck circumsied jewish cock, we were the only ones who hated them more than nazis, hitler attacked us because he was jewish himself

>Nooooooooooo we rather want the shitty lands in the east!

Attached: haha dead scum.png (1000x1516, 456.55K)

We acknowledge the Wolyn massacre and that Ukrainians killed our people in the same as Germans and Russians killed 6 million poles. But Germany and Ukraine realized that coexisting is much more beneficial for both countries. Russia wants to expand despite having an abundance of resources and of course after Ukraine they want to 'denazify' us next. So why shall we support the aggressor that openly wants to destroy us?

Attached: hyena of Europe.gif (1440x902, 88.8K)

Russia just wants to save you from servitude to NATO, but you Polacks are too ungrateful to see it

Attached: Pole's Law.png (750x750, 57.03K)

Attached: ok.jpg (225x225, 5.01K)

Why is this butthurt? After your generation you will be replaced, just wait it and disappear, you don't add anything to the world except globohomo and importing somalis we literally beat you in PISA by 45 points, you are not even human. I hope you hang yourself tonight sweetheart.

Attached: CO7GmvGt3zBC4K_GEVYhtBUflypiXsefkiy_apiFQDg.jpg (1260x1260, 432.25K)

Ah I know you are russian I remember that pic name, nic VPN. Good night skotina,

Poles that ignore the Ukrainian polish massacres like buck broke fags

Pole that finally acknowledges it, yet its different when daddy hohols do it.

You guys better take a knee daddy bear Zelensky needs his kike nub polished by some sweet Polish throats.

Lol, way to dodge the topic of the Pole being the eternal Jew-enabler that continually seeks to strengthen Kike control over Europe

Attached: poland btfo'd.png (842x2316, 59.38K)

> I remember that pic name
It's literally the headline, kek

Attached: Partitioned.jpg (460x702, 118.66K)

Your submitting fully to globohomo after this you will end up like Sweden.

I liked you Poles but you sold out, and you will end up multicultural shithole like us.

You could have refused Ukrainian refugees, and stayed out of it but you chose the side of globohomo now your turbo faggots.

>flawed logic and historic cuckoldry
As expected from a polish flag once Russia is mentioned.