Joe Biden to start confiscating cars, to force you on public transportation

breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/23/joe-biden-plans-to-take-millions-of-cars-off-the-road-to-reduce-oil-consumption/

Attached: DementiaJoe.png (581x797, 479.42K)

come and take them bitch

bullshit

Why not just get rid of the people instead? Thinking too small.

Public transit is full of niggers, illegals, and homeless. No one wants that shit.

Try it you old cuntwad

FPBP
>Are you going to die over that 1991 IROC-Z Camaro boy?
>Someone is.

That's the Democrats' next plan. They want to limit your movement and self-defense, all so they could "silence" you.

Can someone fucking kill this faggot in Minecraft already

BAN ASSUALT CARS

checked
enslaving as many as possible has always been their goal and drive

HERES THE DEAL JACK
YOU WILL GIVE UP YOUR CARS AND YOUR GUNS AND EAT THE BUGS

WHAT
YES I'M SURE
THATS WHAT IT SAYS RIGHT HERE ON MY TELEPROMPTER FAT

Attached: 1601985282143.png (1000x1156, 1.33M)

i would kill over way less than a car that i fucking hate driving

He already mandated that fuel have 15 percent ethanol up from 10 in an effort to destroy all small engines.

Faggots

Attached: 1653953897123.jpg (750x1000, 58.07K)

OBAMA DID THIS WITH CASH FOR CLUNKERS.

DEALERSHIPS NEVER EVEN GOT PAID; JUST GOT OLD CARS OFF THE ROAD.

OBAMA
IS
RUNNING
THE
COUNTRY

in a 95% White nation I wouldn't mind
don't try to stuff anyone into a train filled with niggers, lest the train be derailed from its tracks *somehow*

If this keeps up we wont have a country.
That puppet is destroying us. And I think thats the ultimate goal.
Tear the US down until its broken.
Then build a neo liberal utopia

>That will fix the problem.

Of us having too much freedom. It will do next to nothing to change what he claims it is for.

Attached: 1655431619163.png (930x768, 233.13K)

>builds highways through black cultural and economic centers
>blacks become poor and culture-less

Holy based AF! That’s my president!

Cloudseeding is to blame for "climate change", not cars, not greenhouse gasses

Attached: 1637000528652.jpg (256x256, 11.37K)

>fly 6 hours across the country
Or
>drive for 60 hours
Hmm… tough decision

Is red meat next?

Attached: 4.jpg (640x480, 18.04K)

This. Come at me you fucking glowniggers

Attached: 74162946-5C37-49AC-B130-3200195B19BA.jpg (570x474, 48.46K)

The Jews need to write articles saying the last time they were put on trains they were exterminated kek

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

>Have to go to the grocery store, the hardware store, the pet store, and get lunch
>takes 11 hours on public transportation

Encouraging you to take train =/= taking away your car.

In saying that, they'll tax out of you ICE car in 15-20 years from now, mark my words.

This, wasn't it even less than 10% a few years back, ethanol is a filler and is not good for any engine, even though they say its fine for newer ones.

Yes. What part of you will eat ze bugz don’t you understand?

>100 corporations responsible for 71% of their meme-emissions
>somehow that's my fault so I have to eat fewer burgers
liberal logic.
It's really all about telling other people what to do, isn't it?

Where in the constitution does it say you have the right to own a car and destroy the environment?

>>builds highways through black cultural and economic centers
>>blacks become poor and culture-less
t.Dan Ryan Expressway in Chicago

He won't do anything but drool, sniff kids, and shit his pants.

Attached: someoneshitmypants.jpg (500x505, 106.65K)

Lol he’s just going to keep adding ethanol til everybody’s car breaks down and nobody mysteriously has no parts to fix them

The article says that millions of Americans will voluntarily stop driving and use public transportation instead (if infrastructure is improved).

Not gonna get on the trains
Not gonna ride the bus with the crack heads
Not gonna live in the pod
Not gonna eat the bugs
Not gonna get the jab
Not gonna get the boosts
Not gonna take the hormones
Not gonna chop my cock off
Not gonna turn my gun in
Not gonna let groomers groom
Not gonna buy the dip
Basically I'm just not gonna globohomo is all.

Attached: 15341245.png (587x526, 410.46K)

>This, wasn't it even less than 10% a few years back, ethanol is a filler and is not good for any engine, even though they say its fine for newer ones.
They design engines to burn ethanol, it's not like they're unaware that it's being used.
That said, they should fuck off with telling me what I can and can't do

>stay home
>don't talk to real people
>order from amazon and communicate with bots on the internet
>stop the spread

a fucking nigger cut me off nearly 8 months ago and destroyed my fucking Honda, flipping it and almost killing me
now I drive a piece of shit 20 year old fuck wagon, they never found the nigger, and my point is that I had to take the bus for a week while buying a new car and it was exactly like this
>walk 30 minutes to the stop
>wait for like 20 fucking minutes for the bus
>homeless people and niggers gesticulating and saying retarded things, eyeing you up and clearly high on drugs
>ride this bus and that bus and that other bus for 2 fucking hours
>walk 30 minutes to dealership
on the final day of this hideously gay bullshit I just walked the 11 fucking miles from my house to the dealership instead of riding the bus
FUCK this shit
FUCK riding with subhuman animals
GUNS ARE GOOD
CARS ARE GOOD
anyone saying otherwise would make the world a better place by fucking dying

Attached: 1574202499539.gif (450x450, 2.05M)

hell yeah trains and new centralized citys Joe Biden is awesome now. Back him 100% now

Are the trains solar powered ? Do they defy the laws of physics and perform work without using energy ? Has Joe Biden's 5 decades of throwing billions of dollars of subsidies, graft, and corruption given us a a safe and reliable Amtrack system anywhere for even 10 miles ?

Get in loser, we're going to be hypocrites

Attached: bidencar.jpg (2560x1705, 712.99K)

it's in the second amendment because if you touch my property you fucking die

Yes it's impossible to even have any sort of intelligent conversation with a climate change wacko until they are grown up enough to talk about cloudseeding and geoengineering. The government even ADMITTED it in 2019 but the climate change true believers won't listen to reason or even look at evidence. They really don't care at the root they just want to feel sanctimonious to hide all the flaws in their personal lives, I'm sure you know the types.

>Where in the constitution does it say you have the right to own a car and destroy the environment?
Are you the same fag from the "popular election" thread who knew absolutely nothing about the Constitution?
Because you sound like the same fag

Convert your shit to e85 lol

Whats he going to do about those who DRIVE making deliveries / transport people and businesses that have to move equipment? this man is a MORON.

I burn tires daily

Not everyone drives a newer vehicle, and finding ethanol free gas is a pain anymore, even if you own a brand new 2022, ethanol is still damaging to all combustion vehicles, its a cheap additive and it shouldn't be mixed, if they want to use it, they should design engines from the ground up to handle it.

So this is why there's so much shilling against cars and for walkable cities.

This guy gets it.

How do I get to my job that is 3 miles from the nearest train station ? Can I take the train to the grocery store ? Will the train take my kids to soccer practice and watch from the bleachers ?

Is this all just more liberal "imagination land" ?

Attached: imaginationland.png (613x849, 1.05M)

>it's in the second amendment because if you touch my property you fucking die
I absolutely fucking *love* this answer, no homo

Hell I remember as a kid in the '70s when I got my first library card and was going through a "weather" phase, reading about cloud seeding to "make" rain.

They can deliver with a train. Think how fun it will be when the Amazon train pulls up in your front yard and the engineer blows the horn for your kids.

You probably burn coal every day too, faggot