Linux is pozzed by globohomo. Time to switch to OpenBSD

Attached: 521A194E-B8AE-40F5-9A8B-2CDD3604287B.png (594x540, 206.62K)

@#$%

I just installed Xubuntu and was getting to know her so well.

Huawei and Facebook are Platinum Level Linux Foundation members, LOL.

>"""free"""dom
>say word
>banned from site

Microsoft as well

Microsoft has

Yeah linux is so inclusive ut they cannot write programs with a fucking GUI for shit

yea because a Kernel needs a GUI

How is the app / 3d party software for the BSDs? Easily brought over, or, you only get server stuff?

Literally everything compiles on BSD just fine.

>Time to switch to OpenBSD
what makes you think they're not the same?

Look everybody a bot has showed up!

i don't have time for command line you antiGUIites

you're the bot fuckwit

Who gives a shit who they vocally support? Show me where that makes the code worse? If the product itself is still good, just use it without donating to them.

The Linux Foundation is a grifter organization that has nothing to do with the actual code behind Linux

only things i need to run are
text editor suite
slicer program for 3d printing.
free cad
VLC
an emulator for games when im bored
web browser? can i do these things with a mild level of effort? if so ill switch immediately

incoming virus invasion from all the gay butt sex

linux is toast

lol

Using a shell interface is legitimately faster for just about everything unless you're an absolute midwit. The more complex the task, the greater the advantage of using a shell. Almost everything can be easily automated. If you're married to your GUI applications, you need to wait for someone to write a whole GUI application for you just to do the basic shit that could otherwise be done in a few lines in a shell. This isn't unique to Linux by any means, even powershell on windows is preferable for efficiency for all kinds of tasks over using GUI-based applications.

tl;dr learn to use computers

THE LINUX FOUNDATION IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE LINUX KERNEL DEVS, THE LINUX FOUNDATION IS A CONGLOMERATE OF CORPOS LARPING AS THE PR DIVISION OF THE LINUX (KERNEL) DEVELOPERS AND MAINTAINERS.

Linux has no owner.
If you want you could make a "Hitler did nothing wrong" Distro of Linux and they could not do jack to stop you.

pretty much all of those will work, and have for years. Last time i loked there were some minor issues with LibUSB for things like TV capture sticks (sync Vs async tranfers) but on the whole, it's pretty much like running arch.

this

Attached: Screen-shot-2012-06-18-at-10.32.45-AM.png (639x349, 127.78K)