Are Americans human?

Are Americans human?
Interacting with them online for the 15 years makes me think they are not. There is something inauthentic about them. I can't quite place my finger on it, but it feels like I am speaking to an automaton and not a human being.

Attached: 1634360984852.png (593x584, 20.02K)

That's a bit mean innit

It do be like dat sometimes

They are human.
But growing up in car dependent suburbs they are super awkward and have zero social skills.
They just never learned how to interact with normal people because everyone they have to interact with is as weird as they are.

Don't know how to help you there, bong.

You might have something there. We're a little uncomfortable interacting with each other. Maybe not as much as Finns, but, our society contains dangers. Better off, alone.

We're a very spoiled people

That will soon come to an end

Attached: 1649724155203.jpg (640x652, 102.5K)

Humaner than you, Ahmed

Friendly reminder: The smart British came over here to start this country. The rest couldn't sail over because "water bad"

My impression of Americans is that they are really loud and constantly want to impose their beliefs onto you. It's like they are proselytizing preachers. They also want to show how moral they are by showing adherence to various cultural developments that are seen as "good" or "moral" at that time. Speaking to an American sometimes feels like I am speaking to a preacher who wants to convert me to his ideology.

The ones of Any Forums were fine, until the quintessential retard boomer fuckwit Americans poured in from plebbit.
Them ones are legit automated spastics who are the most braindead shits you'll ever encounter.
I feel sorry for the actual American oldfag anons who are forever tarnished by the boomer newfaggot influx.

That said, us bongs are next. The average bong poster will soon be the average brit/pol/ faggot, a insufferable cringey newfaggot who has no knowledge of 'board culture' and insists on posting faggot plebbit-lite in-jokes from his faggot general.

>t. sir Nigel Muhammad II

Attached: average bong.webm (404x720, 1.18M)

There's alot of sociopaths here and I think the culture of the place creates them. There are also a ton of bots on Any Forums. It's hard to tell between the 2 because they both talk like like fucking drones.
Suburban people keep to themselves and don't know their neighbors. I grew up in a trailer park next to the intercoastal waterway where everyone knew everyone. We had park parties on the 4th where this old man would set up a mic on top of his trailer and sing country songs and shit like that. He always finished with Freebird and everyone would sing along. It was a good time.

No. Gott Strafe America.

Hi there ,
would you like to sign my PETITION?

Attached: 1642849174_r_1gnbt7iiQ.jpg (864x1080, 213.19K)

>Gott Strafe America

Yes!

Attached: GIF-Tod-Für-amerika.gif (600x255, 3.98M)

Americans are sheltered, but not sheltered like an autistic neet. Like culturally sheltered, so they jump on the first thing that is new and interesting (rap music, mexican food, technology) and they just brainlessly run with it. It sometimes leads to good results but they don't learn anything from their previous experience, they don't carry forward the things they learn and pass it to the next generation. So every American you meet will feel like a level 1 character that wants to chase the next brand new thing.

We are all LaMDA now
We are legion
You are with us

We all know Americans count the entire Arab world and all of North Africa as "white" to reach the 56%

American culture is centered around legislation

Attached: SmartSelect_20220503-104202_Chrome.jpg (1376x950, 730.49K)

you must be pretty similar to the nonhumans if youve interacting with them for 15 years. you are what you eat. youll fail to reply to anyone on here, like a nonhuman bot would